Board Software "update"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Sorry for the change, wasn't really my desire.. let me know what bugs you have and ill try and get them fixed.  The client site for invision is pretty overwhelmed but well get it ironed out.

I konw Tapatalk is shot, I have to get a new update from them, will do that this weekend

I'm starting to learn it all. Where's the notifications bell on mobile?

P.s. this almost got lost before the spamming. Is there a way to remove the spam thread from the activity feed?

I just realized the spoiler tags don’t work anymore. In the grand scheme of things, maybe not a huge deal, but I did make heavy use of them during mafia games.

I cant even find a way to log in on the mobile version?

apparently there is an app for android - called Invision Communities? But not for apple - if anyone wants to check that out?  They had one years ago that worked pretty well.

I cant even find a way to log in on the mobile version?

apparently there is an app for android - called Invision Communities? But not for apple - if anyone wants to check that out?  They had one years ago that worked pretty well.
Will try it out. 

apparently I have to submit a request to get it approved, also available for Apple too I see....

I downloaded the app and didn't find it as one of the communities.

Also, the activity log is no longer working for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like activity log and leaderboard aren't working, at least on mobile. Also, the site is not updating the things I've read. E.g. I've read all the posts in this thread, yet it still says "unread replies."

View attachment 18452

I’m using the full site on an iPad Pro.  My “unread content” just locks up on a blank page.

I’m using the full site on an iPad Pro.  My “unread content” just locks up on a blank page.
Same thing happening with a Surface Pro and Dell XPS15 with Chrome, Edge or Firefox browsers. Also happening with Safari on an iPhone.

Was thinking there was some sort of upgrade behind the scenes as the layout was looking different.

Same for me on Chrome with the unread content button.

Summary of things that don't work:

• All activity page
  • Unread Content page
  • Leaderboard page
  • Clubs page
  • Reacting to posts
  • Viewing members' profiles (or my own)
  • Viewing my followed content
  • Post counts are not updating for topics
  • No notification bell icon on mobile
  • No messages icon on mobile for reading PMs
  • No way to log in from mobile (at least without checking the "Use desktop version" option for Chrome for mobile)

according to the homepage for this sub-forum, the last post was made here on Friday. which isn't true.

it's the same in the mafia thread. and my posts are going MIA... 

according to the homepage for this sub-forum, the last post was made here on Friday. which isn't true.

it's the same in the mafia thread. and my posts are going MIA... 
Yeah, I saw that you had mentioned me in the mafia thread, but when I go there the last post is from RBH on I think Saturday morning?  I did try to post a couple times in the thread but there is no update/my post is not going through, so yeah.

Back