Cigarette Use in Each State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator

Reaction score
ciguse.jpg

Personally I think to be green they should be <5%

Last edited by a moderator:
So, roughly correlated to the concentration of "backward hicks"?

CDC (if thats where this came from) broke out these percentages a little strange IMO?

Seems like the 18% and 21% states should all be about the same, seems like when China pays off Hollywood so they dont make them look bad (their true government self) in movies?

I wonder how this compares to Marijuana use now that it is legal in some states.  Also, does this include vaping? 

BTW, when I was growing up in Indiana, the age to legally purchase cigarettes was 13.  I am glad they really tried to keep them away from those 12 year olds.

it seems like here in Denver I am seeing  more smokers than I used to when we moved here, I admit Atlanta was very heavy in terms of smokers - smoking was still pretty relevant in the poorer communities (White and Black) in Atlanta - Although I admit I smoked for around 7 years off an on.. ( I was poorer then ;)  ) 

When we moved here you rarely saw anyone smoking, it was very noticeable, but it seems like now I see more people smoking in traffic, and maybe since all the breweries are all outside I see more people smoking because now I am outside - lots of younger folks too..

It will kill more people than covid, & more worthy of a "ban" IMO than anything else that talks about being "banned" in this country..

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe you don't trust the vital information I obtain from Instagram and share with you all!

:JR-WOULD:

Also who is JR?

Back