August 2020 Result - Page 6 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

2 hours ago, IHaveToPE said:

Just wanted to relay some info I was given by the board. I got impatient and called the board to make sure they had all my info and passing test results. They informed me that yes, they would be sending all the names this Friday to distribute numbers, but that the website might not be updated till Wednesday of the following week. So here’s to hoping they update the website Friday 🤞🏽

So I decided to call the Board too and I just got off the phone with my evaluator.   He also verified my all my info and reconfirmed that license numbers will be issued this Friday, but it probably wont be reflected on the License Lookup til Wednesday.

• Like 1
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seismic results came in today at 1:54pm!  I PASSED!!!!  DONE!!!

Someone needs to block Lone Star here...😄 Messing with peoples emotions and all...

Surveying results are in. Passed!!! All done finally 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheGeologist said:

Y’all need to stop bugging the board...😆 I’m sure they have enough to do without you all badgering them...

Lol well it’s tough to be sure what happens next since their website doesn’t say anything about when license numbers are issued and the test result email has even less info. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, IHaveToPE said:

Lol well it’s tough to be sure what happens next since their website doesn’t say anything about when license numbers are issued and the test result email has even less info. 

Just be glad it’s not like how it was just a few years ago. Take a written test and wait months to even get a result, let alone a number. 

Guest PE NOW!
16 minutes ago, ThePEmaster said:

Yeah right its a lot better now but I WANT my license number I am tired of worrying about it lol. I am pretty sure by tomorrow morning it will be up

I love your confidence! care to share why you are so sure so we can all be sure?

Thanks,
Not so sure PE wannabe

Just now, Guest PE NOW! said:

I love your confidence! care to share why you are so sure so we can all be sure?

Thanks,
Not so sure PE wannabe

lol not sure what you mean after your thanks?

The evaluator told me this weekend and they are 100% updating it today. So she said by weekend its going to be up

• Like 2
Guest PE NOW!
3 minutes ago, ThePEmaster said:

lol not sure what you mean after your thanks?

The evaluator told me this weekend and they are 100% updating it today. So she said by weekend its going to be up

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they are right! I have waited years for this day! 😅
That's my signature. I am the "Not so sure PE wannabe"...

See 

Sincerely,
Not so sure PE wannabe

25 minutes ago, Guest PE NOW! said:

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they are right! I have waited years for this day! 😅
That's my signature. I am the "Not so sure PE wannabe"...

See 

Sincerely,
Not so sure PE wannabe

hahaha oh got it lol me too but we are PE's now right? jsut waiting for the # we met all requirements

3 hours ago, CentralUtilities said:

Did anyone see their license number come up today?the last number is still 91753. I periodically look up 91754 to see if they have update it yet. No such luck yet. 😔

3 hours ago, CentralUtilities said:

Did anyone see their license number come up today?

the last number is still 91753. I periodically look up 91754 to see if they have update it yet. No such luck yet. 😔 

so looks like I was not part of the batch that got their licenses this round. I will call tomorrow to see what is going on but looks like I might have to wait another 2 weeks for the next batch. Anyone else on the same boat?