August 2020 Result - Page 3 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seismic results came in today at 1:54pm!  I PASSED!!!!  DONE!!!

Someone needs to block Lone Star here...😄 Messing with peoples emotions and all...

Surveying results are in. Passed!!! All done finally 

Posted Images

Guys, for this quarter which test (Seismic or Surveying) did you found more difficult? Also, my computer hanged twice during the Seismic exam and lost about 5 minutes of time. Prometric said they reported it to the Board. Do you think the Board will give me some consideration?

17 minutes ago, PinoyEngineer said:

Guys, for this quarter which test (Seismic or Surveying) did you found more difficult? Also, my computer hanged twice during the Seismic exam and lost about 5 minutes of time. Prometric said they reported it to the Board. Do you think the Board will give me some consideration?

I just want my result man.   The waiting process is more painful than studying

5 minutes ago, IAMNOTAPEYET said:

I just want my result man.   The waiting process is more painful than studying

this is exactly how I feel - I refresh my inbox and my heart just breaks - I just want the results already. 

16 minutes ago, PinoyEngineer said:

Though I just took Surveying this quarter, I think the level of difficulty depends on your particular area of practice. I am a structural guy, so Seismic was a breeze with time to spare since it just touched the fundamentals. Surveying on the other hand was where I had to really keep track of time and had some difficulty managing it in the end due to lack of practice. I found the questions themselves to be mostly straightforward.

I don't think you'll know if you get any credit for time lost, unless you contact the board directly to see what their protocol is in such cases.

3 minutes ago, TheLoneStarEngineer said:

I JUST RECEIVED THE EMAIL AND I PASSED....is what I wanted to hear from other folks on this thread by this time. But looks like we'll have shift our hopes to tomorrow.

you just made my heart drop! 

Guest The_danimal

Can confirm, just received a pass for seismic minutes ago...so results are incoming

Took surveying last week and do believe I botched it...rookie mistake by getting bogged down then ran out of time with 10 questions remaining. Looks like 4 weeks to go for that result tho

2 minutes ago, Guest The_danimal said:

Can confirm, just received a pass for seismic minutes ago...so results are incoming

Took surveying last week and do believe I botched it...rookie mistake by getting bogged down then ran out of time with 10 questions remaining. Looks like 4 weeks to go for that result tho

Congrats! How do you find the Seismic exam?

Guest UT_Doug

I got my seismic result today and passed!!! I am done with the CA tests!!

As for the test, I felt a ton better about seismic than surveying. I took surveying in July and thought I did terrible but surprisingly I passed. 

2 minutes ago, Guest UT_Doug said:

I got my seismic result today and passed!!! I am done with the CA tests!!

As for the test, I felt a ton better about seismic than surveying. I took surveying in July and thought I did terrible but surprisingly I passed. 

Congrats! Are they releasing the email results in alphabetical order? My last names starts with Y.

Hello Everyone,

I am confused with the result notice. It says a green Pass in Table 1 but it also tells so many other things in the letter like reexamination and stuff. Because in PE Exam the areas of the test are only discussed if you fail. So can anyone tell me if I passed or failed? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.