August 2020 Result - Page 2 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seismic results came in today at 1:54pm!  I PASSED!!!!  DONE!!!

Someone needs to block Lone Star here...😄 Messing with peoples emotions and all...

Surveying results are in. Passed!!! All done finally 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, highschoolPEteacher said:

Ditto.  I took my last exam (Seismic) on August 10th.  Can't wait to get these results.

This is exactly why I wait to take the test on the last day of the month. Then you only have to wait a couple weeks. 😉

I only found the email for my Surveying result last 09/04. I did not checked my email when it first came out last 08/18 - a day before my Seismic exam for I'm relaxing that day as part of my prep. It's my first time to take the CA specific tests and I thought the results will be out after the end of the quarter :) 

For the past two years, results were released on Monday after Labor day (which is today). Seismic people usually get their emails earlier. I just have Surveying so probably a couple of hours after seismic or the following day is what I am expecting. It would do a lot better for the board to actually post a monthly update that results will be released on this specific day of the month. But guess they really like to keep us on our toes ...😓

6 minutes ago, TheLoneStarEngineer said:

For the past two years, results were released on Monday after Labor day (which is today). Seismic people usually get their emails earlier. I just have Surveying so probably a couple of hours after seismic or the following day is what I am expecting. It would do a lot better for the board to actually post a monthly update that results will be released on this specific day of the month. But guess they really like to keep us on our toes ...😓

I am still waiting for my result