PTOE June 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEPE

Reaction score
Anybody take this exam and received results? I emailed TPCB on 8/4/20 and they said they were still awaiting results to come in. 

Hi, 

I took the PTOE  on June 3, 2020 but I haven't gotten any results. Please let me know when you receive your score. Thanks 

Same here, it appears to me that website takes longer to be updated. They haven’t posted anything for 2020 certificate holders.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cool. Do they have statistics like how many took, how many passed etc.,? Can you please provide it if you dont mind. Thanks in advance.

They don’t have statistics for the group but they break down your percentages into six different groups (traffic engineering studies, traffic control devices, traffic safety, etc). It does say that the passing percentage was a 62%. 

Thanks Eng123. On previous exam terms, they has high, average and low as well as number of students exams taken and passed. They changed it for some reason.

Hi

I took PTOE Exam on June 29th, 2020 but still waiting for results. Tired of calling and mailing TPCB, but no response. Really frustrated, please advice if there is any other way of getting in contact with them. 

Thanks in advance

Hi

I took PTOE Exam on June 29th, 2020 but still waiting for results. Tired of calling and mailing TPCB, but no response. Really frustrated, please advice if there is any other way of getting in contact with them. 

Thanks in advance
Hello, 

I'm also feeling the same with the PTP examination results. I appeared PTP exam on last week of June, 2020. Still didn't receive any news. I also mailed them, called them but no response. Eagerly waiting for the results. Btw, Where did you appear for the exam? In the US or outside of US?

Hi,

I am outside of US, in Middle East. Last week I got an email stating that they are sending results through mail (post). I believe it will take ages to reach here. Unfortunately, there is no other way to find your scores. Strange!

All the best

Hi,

I am outside of US, in Middle East. Last week I got an email stating that they are sending results through mail (post). I believe it will take ages to reach here. Unfortunately, there is no other way to find your scores. Strange!

All the best
Very true. I heard from my friends that they usually e-mail the results before they post it. Unfortunately, this time they are not following it and seems that they just mailed (posted) the results.

Back