PTOE June 2020 - LEED, PTOE, PMP - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

PTOE June 2020

Same here, it appears to me that website takes longer to be updated. They haven’t posted anything for 2020 certificate holders.

Thanks for your feedback!

They don’t have statistics for the group but they break down your percentages into six different groups (traffic engineering studies, traffic control devices, traffic safety, etc). It does say that the passing percentage was a 62%. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tabz

Hi

I took PTOE Exam on June 29th, 2020 but still waiting for results. Tired of calling and mailing TPCB, but no response. Really frustrated, please advice if there is any other way of getting in contact with them. 

Thanks in advance

On 9/10/2020 at 6:51 PM, Guest Tabz said:

Hi

I took PTOE Exam on June 29th, 2020 but still waiting for results. Tired of calling and mailing TPCB, but no response. Really frustrated, please advice if there is any other way of getting in contact with them. 

Thanks in advance

Hello, 

I'm also feeling the same with the PTP examination results. I appeared PTP exam on last week of June, 2020. Still didn't receive any news. I also mailed them, called them but no response. Eagerly waiting for the results. Btw, Where did you appear for the exam? In the US or outside of US?

Guest Tabz

Hi,

I am outside of US, in Middle East. Last week I got an email stating that they are sending results through mail (post). I believe it will take ages to reach here. Unfortunately, there is no other way to find your scores. Strange!

All the best

7 hours ago, Guest Tabz said:

Hi,

I am outside of US, in Middle East. Last week I got an email stating that they are sending results through mail (post). I believe it will take ages to reach here. Unfortunately, there is no other way to find your scores. Strange!

All the best

Very true. I heard from my friends that they usually e-mail the results before they post it. Unfortunately, this time they are not following it and seems that they just mailed (posted) the results.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 8:34 AM, Guest Tabz said:

Hi,

All the best

Hi 

Did you receive results over mail?

Guest Traffic Engineer
On 10/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, Guest Tabz said:

Hello,

Not yet, how about you?

Not yet received. I wanna write a mail to know the results.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.