July 2020 Exam Results - Page 5 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

July 2020 Exam Results

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Passed surveying which was the last exam for me.  And just in the nick of time...I'm due to have baby #2 in two weeks, so it was a huge goal to get this buttoned up before the baby comes. What. a. rel

Here’s the situation folks.  No one recognizes the sacrifice necessary to prepare; the anxiety associated with taking the exam and waiting for results; and the extreme emotions upon learning that your

I need to provide an update on my comment above and my previous ones when I stated that licensing will run last Friday, especially since so many of you are patiently waiting to find out your license n

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, 4EverWaiting said:

this would be the first time it’s taken that long

Don't forget about the COVID effect. That could easily add a week or two.

7 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

Don't forget about the COVID effect. That could easily add a week or two.

I suppose. There were no tests between mid March and June so you’d hope there wouldn’t be any delays in processing time for July. And if there is an expected delay due to employees working from home or whatever a courtesy notice would be nice. I’ll wait until 4 PM to join the pitchfork brigade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Mr. RaiderNutt said:

Does the board send out results on Fridays?

Wouldn’t hold your breath. We’re looking at the second longest time to release results. Go figure. Wish you could tell clients that you’ll be a week late because you haven’t automated a task that should be already. A little communication on a delay would’ve been nice. 

Edited by 4EverWaiting
2 minutes ago, IAMNOTAPEYET said:

Maybe tomorrow?  I hope 

Don’t torture yourself. Never been released on a Friday before and they can’t even get it done in 2 weeks. Close your email and check again Monday starting at 9 AM. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Cannotwaittoo said:

I called the other day and they said maybe  either Friday or Monday 

somebody straight up lied to you.

7 hours ago, Farsak Palia said:

Just saw this posted on the board website, so I guess we need to wait another week to get the results

That.....sucks.... haven't we already suffered enough waiting three months to take our exams? 

BAH!👿

8 hours ago, Farsak Palia said:

image.thumb.png.a3a013806ef0c01ca3e1856ad3285825.png

Just saw this posted on the board website, so I guess we need to wait another week to get the results

Thanks so much for posting this!  Now time to forget these scores are coming for a few days to keep sane!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, nrventri said:

They could've at least emailed us letting us know about the delay... but hey, at least we know now!

Probably takes them a week to figure out how to generate an email to everyone who took the test. Rather they focus on twiddling their thumbs or grading tests or whatever is taking so long. 

Let’s be patient and keep faith that BPELSG has a very good reason for delaying the results rather than just jumping to “inefficient Government bureaucracy”. Does anyone know if they have ever issued a statement like this before?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.