July 2020 Exam Results - Page 11 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

July 2020 Exam Results

19 hours ago, nrventri said:

Based off a Feb 2019 thread, our timeline will probably be something like this:

8/18 results of passing last required exam

8/28 License Number issued

8/31 name appears on DCA website 

9/12 receive temporary paper pocket ID

9/20 receive paper wall certificate 

9/22 receive congratulation e-mail 

10/20 receive another paper pocket ID 

11/8 receive plastic permanent pocket ID 

are any of those paper items supposed to come through the mail?  😬

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Passed surveying which was the last exam for me.  And just in the nick of time...I'm due to have baby #2 in two weeks, so it was a huge goal to get this buttoned up before the baby comes. What. a. rel

Here’s the situation folks.  No one recognizes the sacrifice necessary to prepare; the anxiety associated with taking the exam and waiting for results; and the extreme emotions upon learning that your

I need to provide an update on my comment above and my previous ones when I stated that licensing will run last Friday, especially since so many of you are patiently waiting to find out your license n

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Lukus said:

are any of those paper items supposed to come through the mail?  😬

I called the board today, they told me the wall certificate will come in mail within 3 to 4 weeks after they released our license number.

On 8/19/2020 at 10:55 AM, CAPLS said:

This is what I said earlier in this thread: Licenses are issued every other week.  Soonest it would happen with this run is August 28 provided applicant has satisfied all criteria

For those of you who passed, are you excited for tomorrow 8/28 to get your number? I cannot wait, not only I can formally submit my course/exam costs for reimbursement, most importantly getting a pay raise is what I need!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, justPE said:

For those of you who passed, are you excited for tomorrow 8/28 to get your number? I cannot wait, not only I can formally submit my course/exam costs for reimbursement, most importantly getting a pay raise is what I need!!

There’s nothing like that feeling and one you won’t ever forget. However, since the licensing is being ran tomorrow, your name won’t appear in license lookup until Saturday morning at the earliest and maybe Monday. Good luck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, justPE said:

Yes! My pay raise will go into effect as well! And I got promoted. Exciting stuff :) I hope I get a cool license # that's easy to remember.

3 minutes ago, CAPLS said:

There’s nothing like that feeling and one you won’t ever forget. However, since the licensing is being ran tomorrow, your name won’t appear in license lookup until Saturday morning at the earliest and maybe Monday. Good luck 

Good to know!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CAPLS said:

So are you saying we will receive an email from the Board that contains our license number tomorrow 8/28? And that we won't appear in the license lookup until Saturday/Monday?  I'm just trying to decipher as to when exactly I will receive my number.  Thanks in advance.

27 minutes ago, Tilly28 said:

So are you saying we will receive an email from the Board that contains our license number tomorrow 8/28? And that we won't appear in the license lookup until Saturday/Monday?  I'm just trying to decipher as to when exactly I will receive my number.  Thanks in advance.

No, what I'm saying is that the Board runs licensing lists every other week, generally on a Friday.  You will likely see your name listed in LIcense Lookup or Search on the website before receiving the actual letter, etc. from the Board.  Since the processing essentially runs as an overnight process, it won't be until the next morning until the list is updated online.  Sometimes it takes until Monday morning.

1 hour ago, Mystori said:

Yes! My pay raise will go into effect as well! And I got promoted. Exciting stuff :) I hope I get a cool license # that's easy to remember.

I know right, good for you and congrats! Mine will ONLY come when I show them my number.

1 hour ago, JustWantMyLicense said:

I sent in my retest form the day we got results last week, they still haven't cashed my check, wonder what the timeline will be since they said no retakes till January.

I wish they would just allow those who failed in Quarter 3 to retake in Quarter 4. There are so many test dates available on Prometric...

• Like 1

Something about waiting for information that makes you disregard reason. I have been checking the license lookup all week, even though I trust this forum enough to think it will only be posted on the 28th and we may not be able to see it until Monday!  Anyone else? 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, justPE said:

I know right, good for you and congrats! Mine will ONLY come when I show them my number.

That's silly. They are essentially accusing you of fraud... They should be more trusting !

Edited by Mystori

46 minutes ago, SuperK-PE-PLS said:

Something about waiting for information that makes you disregard reason. I have been checking the license lookup all week, even though I trust this forum enough to think it will only be posted on the 28th and we may not be able to see it until Monday!  Anyone else? 

Yes, i've been doing the same thing. Maybe there will be a glitch in the matrix and we'll be able to see it early ;)

Edited by Mystori
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mystori said:

That's silly. They are essentially accusing you of fraud... They should be more trusting !

I can pop a wine and celebrate today and over the weekend if number comes.

• Like 2
On 8/27/2020 at 9:00 AM, JustWantMyLicense said:

I sent in my retest form the day we got results last week, they still haven't cashed my check, wonder what the timeline will be since they said no retakes till January.

I mailed my in last Thursday and they haven’t cashed my check yet. 

1 hour ago, ComeonalreadyPE said:

Has anybody seen there license posted yet on the DCA website?

Not mine, they released our results 1 week late so maybe delay the number for 1 week also.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:25 AM, CAPLS said:

No, what I'm saying is that the Board runs licensing lists every other week, generally on a Friday.  You will likely see your name listed in LIcense Lookup or Search on the website before receiving the actual letter, etc. from the Board.  Since the processing essentially runs as an overnight process, it won't be until the next morning until the list is updated online.  Sometimes it takes until Monday morning.

I don't believe anyone has received license numbers thus far.  I was assuming that if it took until Monday that the numbers would show up after midnight or 8am.  Can you provide any other insight?  I called the Board this morning and they just gave me the standard answer of "2-4 weeks after you pass your last exam, your number will show up on the search."

Thanks in advance.   

30 minutes ago, Tilly28 said:

I don't believe anyone has received license numbers thus far.  I was assuming that if it took until Monday that the numbers would show up after midnight or 8am.  Can you provide any other insight?  I called the Board this morning and they just gave me the standard answer of "2-4 weeks after you pass your last exam, your number will show up on the search."

Thanks in advance.   

The last number is 91603 and 

ISSUANCE DATE

JULY 17, 2020

image.png

• Thanks 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.