Military Expediting Review Process Timeline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USACEOfficer

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with how quickly the board is supposed to expedite your review when your provide military service documentation? 

The website just says that it simply requires the process to be accelerated. (Business and Professions Code section 115.4)

looking at others timelines it looked like they cashed their application checks a week within reciept of application. I just saw it took them 3 weeks to cash my check within delivery receipt.

So how do I verify the board accelerates this process and does it simply mean my application gets moved to the top for review or is everything under a condensed timeline?

Is anyone familiar with how quickly the board is supposed to expedite your review when your provide military service documentation? 

The website just says that it simply requires the process to be accelerated. (Business and Professions Code section 115.4)

looking at others timelines it looked like they cashed their application checks a week within reciept of application. I just saw it took them 3 weeks to cash my check within delivery receipt.

So how do I verify the board accelerates this process and does it simply mean my application gets moved to the top for review or is everything under a condensed timeline?
Please send me a private message with your contact information and I'll check on this for you.

It means that the application review process should be expedited as long as you told the Board (check boxes on the application form and include any required information) that you are active military.  The cashiering portion of the process is mandated to be performed first and that staff is not reviewing any additional documentation.  The process for scheduling any required California exams is the same.  But please contact me so I can see to this.

Back