Approval To Test notices for 3rd quarter (Applications filed in Q2)?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrickShotG

Reaction score
Has anyone who applied in Q2 received an approval to test for Q3 yet? I was expecting to receive mine on June 1st after applying in late March, but I have not heard anything from the board.

Thanks!

All applicants approved for state exams in California, that were NOT previously scheduled for Q1 or Q2, will be sent ATT notices near the end of June similar to normal end of quarter notification. If you have not received notification of approval, send me a private message and I’ll check on the status foe you. 

All applicants approved for state exams in California, that were NOT previously scheduled for Q1 or Q2, will be sent ATT notices near the end of June similar to normal end of quarter notification. If you have not received notification of approval, send me a private message and I’ll check on the status foe you. 
So if I originally scheduled for Q2 and still haven't received an ATT should I be concerned?

So if I originally scheduled for Q2 and still haven't received an ATT should I be concerned?
You should have received an email with a new ATT notice for scheduling after July 1. Check your spam and junk filters. If not, send me a private message with name and contact info and we’ll get it taken care of. 

Back