Corona Spam Thread??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FB reminded me that 8 years ago today, I paid off my student loans

Okay,  I gotta tell y'all about THE GREAT SUCCULENT MYSTERY. So I was out of work for 3 weeks and one of my co-workers was minding my succulent plants at work for me. They were in her office in h

Finally completed a major internal deadline for a proposal last night. I'm brain dead and don't want to do anything today buuuuuuuuut I am grateful that I at least have billable work right now.  

Posted Images

On 9/29/2020 at 9:35 AM, Chattaneer PE said:

I think it's a little funny a hockey team from FL won the cup.

For the second time, with a player born in the Dallas area.  That will really annoy all the Canadians who hate the Sunbelt relocation/expansion teams.

As long as St Sidney of the Three Rivers didn't win it again it is cool.

well it took eight months, but Mrs Headge finally got her tax refund. They haven't even started to process my refund yet... I wonder if I'm starting to wonder if I'll get it before or after my 2020 1040.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, Road Guy said:

Spam until the CIA releases the vaccine!

I think at this point may need MI-6, the Mosaad, and whatever the KGB is called now to help.

19 hours ago, Platypus Engineer said:

Refrigerators from the late 1800s until 1929 used the toxic gasses, ammonia (NH3), methyl chloride (CH3Cl), and sulfur dioxide (SO2), as refrigerants.

2 minutes ago, Dothracki said:

Refrigerators from the late 1800s until 1929 used the toxic gasses, ammonia (NH3), methyl chloride (CH3Cl), and sulfur dioxide (SO2), as refrigerants.

Thanks for update.  I used to go into a power palnt gave you a mask that filter out ammonia. Those other do want to mess with.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, Platypus Engineer said:

That's not far from me. I was literally shopping directly across the metro tracks there earlier tonight.

How or why did they have a 20's era refrigerator? Those homes are all post war, like 60s/70s construction and newer.

10 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

That's not far from me. I was literally shopping directly across the metro tracks there earlier tonight.

How or why did they have a 20's era refrigerator? Those homes are all post war, like 60s/70s construction and newer.

Etsy.  It's all about upcycling and aesthetics. 

Edited by JayKay PE
  • Like 1