2020 Football (NFL / NCAA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares.  Says the guy from Boston.  Loved Tom.  He had a great run.  He always trusted Bill.  Bill said it’s time to move on for the good of the team.  Go out on top.  Brady’s ego got in the way.

i wish him well and it’s too bad it ends This way.

cripe the way he keeps hawking stuff you’d think he needs the money,

I think everyone has wanted to know for years was it Brady or Bill? 

Guess well find out soon - assuming there is an NFL season...

Montana wanting to get out of Steve Youngs way made sense, It made some sense for Brett to move on but this seems strange, would like to know if Bill had been done with Brady for a while...

At least its a nice break....

And so a 17 game season?  That sounds kind of strange also...

Yeah, I've been looking forward to Brady leaving. Some times I've felt like he make Bill. At other times I feel like Bill made him. Looking forward to the next chapter. 

And then he came to my NFC South. UGH!!!! Now we have to pay Brady twice a year. And TB has much better weapons than the Pats did for the last couple years. We also have to face Teddy B. twice a year. At least I can console myself in the fact that Altlanta will continue to suck!

lol, shorty mcBrees will have another 2 years to find a way to blame games on the Refs!
💩

Um no one blamed anyone for anything this year. And everyone agreed that the Saints got screwed last year.

Who is your team again?

Boston had a good run...

STUPID BEARS!! Lets not upgrade OL or WR. Lets get a TE wayyyyy past his prime, and an average QB that pulled a Joe Flacco in his career with a SB run. Then we will continue to blame the 3rd year QB that has shown a ton of flashes, just needs protection and someone to throw to besides Allen Robinson. But ya know what they say, the most popular player in Chicago is the 2nd string QB....

Well, I guess I can say the Bengals are least doing something during the off-season. On the other hand, it’s the Bengals so I’m not going to get too worked up about it because I’m sure the Brown family will find a way to screw it up. 

Yeah, I've been looking forward to Brady leaving. Some times I've felt like he make Bill. At other times I feel like Bill made him. Looking forward to the next chapter. 

And then he came to my NFC South. UGH!!!! Now we have to pay Brady twice a year. And TB has much better weapons than the Pats did for the last couple years. We also have to face Teddy B. twice a year. At least I can console myself in the fact that Altlanta will continue to suck!
The offensive line made them both.

So the are gong to proceed with the draft but just not have anyone there?  Is that what I read?  Just Goodell at the podium?
I think it's still being worked out, but I heard on a CBS sports podcast they are planning on doing it remotely. so possibly something like this: Goodell at a podium somewhere (league office probably), and cameras and mics at each team office for them to make picks, but no players. Maybe they can let players join the livestream from their phone for reactions; that would be cool. Hoping that they give some access to each team's war room, but it would obviously have to be limited, so don't know how that could be worked out.

Edit: i'm actually kind of excited by this format. The "awards show" format with players in suits walking up to the stage to "accept their award" was never fun to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the NFL will do a good job to make it entertaining, and it will be literally the only thing worth watching - I bet they will have triple the normal numbers, huge, best ever ;)

I think the NFL will do a good job to make it entertaining, and it will be literally the only thing worth watching - I bet they will have triple the normal numbers, huge, best ever ;)
I bet the sports books will be busy too.  Who is the favorite to go with the 149th pick?

Back