EET for Civil Environment and Water

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA_Water

Reaction score
I passed my PE Civil- Environmental and Water on my first attempt, thanks to EET. The course materials and lectures are very concise and closely similar to the actual PE Exams. PE Exams are getting harder everyday as the authority is trying to introduce new topics and concepts. During the actual Exam day, I found there were lot of new problems, that were never covered by other companies, but covered by EET. The theoretical sections of the both breadth and depth parts are very much relevant to the actual Exam. The contents are well summarized and the Equation Sheets are very organized. They will provide you binders separately for Depth and Breadth parts that you can take directly in the Exam day.  

Environment and Water part is conducted by Nazrul Islam, PhD, PE who is highly experienced in teaching the materials for a long time. You can Email him anytime and and he is very quick to respond you back. His lectures are very in-depth and he takes lots of care in explaining things. Besides, taking the classes during the weekends, he arranges additional classes in the middle of the week to keep you streamlined. I heavily recommend you to register for the Live Webinar classes. The classes are always recorded and you can come back and watch those multiple times.  

There are tons of problems with solutions, exams and quizzes. You will always feel prepared after solving those. 

I highly recommend you to register at EET and no need to buy any books or practice problems. Do not worry if you are out of school for a long time or swamped with work. EET will help you get up to the speed very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back