Construction depth reference material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsnow0987

Reaction score
I am taking the civil p.e. exam - construction depth in April. I do not truly work in a construction company so I am missing a lot of the reference manuals. I have the steel code and OSHA. I found the MUTCD online. Does anyone have any of the other documents on pdf they could share? 

3ACDA54C-BF4B-440D-81DB-7D65AC1467A4.jpeg

I don't think you want a PDF of ACI MNL-15 or ACI SP-4.  You'll spend hours printing and binding those.  Just purchase them.  CMWB, ACI 347R, and ASCE 37-14 have to be purchased; you won't find full copies online.  You might find partial copies but those won't do you any good.  Your best bet is to purchase every one of them.  Honestly though, you can get away with not purchasing ACI MNL-15.  I brought a few other concrete-related books and had no issues.  It's a very expensive book and not worth it in my opinion.

I don't think you want a PDF of ACI MNL-15 or ACI SP-4.  You'll spend hours printing and binding those.  Just purchase them.  CMWB, ACI 347R, and ASCE 37-14 have to be purchased; you won't find full copies online.  You might find partial copies but those won't do you any good.  Your best bet is to purchase every one of them.  Honestly though, you can get away with not purchasing ACI MNL-15.  I brought a few other concrete-related books and had no issues.  It's a very expensive book and not worth it in my opinion.
Did you find it necessary to have ACI SP-4? I am also getting ready to take it in April, but I do not have that one. 

One of my friends was in your place a few times ago. He had to take the last exam at the university as a designer. He hardly found some sources. My friend told me that he was lucky that his teacher worked at a good company, and on their site are all the steps you get through while building or renovating a house. He managed to read every article and took the exam. He was really grateful for that advice from his mentor. Also, the company helps you with building a house or anything else. If someone is interested, here is the site: boutiquehomeplans.com. My friend recommends them. I hope I have helped you.

One of my friends was in your place a few times ago. He had to take the last exam at the university as a designer. He hardly found some sources. My friend told me that he was lucky that his teacher worked at a good company, and on their site are all the steps you get through while building or renovating a house.

One of my friends was in your place a few times ago. He had to take the last exam at the university as a designer. He hardly found some sources. My friend told me that he was lucky that his teacher worked at a good company, and on their site are all the steps you get through while building or renovating a house. He managed to read every article and took the exam. He was really grateful for that advice from his mentor. Also, the company helps you with building a house or anything else. If someone is interested, here is the site: boutiquehomeplans.com. My friend recommends them. I hope I have helped you.

Back