California PE Engagement Record & Ref Form question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phirra

Reaction score
Hello All,

The engagement record has 4 sections in Part A which I need to fill. They are: 

1. Description of Engineering Tasks & Duties

2. Level of Responsibility.

3. Description of Engineering Decisions Made

4. Projects 

My questions is, I have 28 months of experience under 1 engagement and all my references are from the same office. I have worked under them for different projects where they supervised my work, reporting to the owner of the firm and even I have worked most of the time reporting directly to the owner of the firm

Item 1,2,3,4 from above have lot of overlap with my references. Should I change them to  make it unique for each references as per the tasks I performed for them, or I can make a same one for every reference . Say for Ref 1 I worked on a FEA project and for Ref 2. I worked for Design of a frame. 
Both References are aware of what I did for the other , so should I put under item 1 and 3 as FEA for Ref 1 and Frame Design for Ref 3, or just put FEA and Frame Design for both the references.

TLDR: Should I make unique Eng. Engagement record for each reference or submit a similar one to all references. 

Thanking you  all in anticipation.

Hi, did you put 1 engagement number for all your references. I have been working for the same employer but under different supervisors. So do i put 4 engagement numbers? Thanks in advance.

Back