2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
fi8fkdbnm0d41.jpg

I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!

I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!
Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.

Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.
Dleg 2020

I also like to make sure it survives on ships. That's where this virus is really missing out. 

Back