• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power PE & FE Electrical Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKEE PE

Reaction score
I have several materials for sale related to the Power PE exam. I used all of these resources in varying degrees as part of my exam prep and received my PASS. Many were brought in to the exam room with me. I also have some leftover FE Electrical materials as well. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of them. PayPal for payment. Free Shipping. Will consider offers. 

• Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power Systems by Theodore Wildi $25
  • NCEES Practice Exam $10 (Problems have my worked solutions)
  • Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam 2nd. Edition by John A. Camara $40
  • Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam 1st. Edition by John A. Camara $35                                                                                         
FE Materials

Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled)  $25

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #1 by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled) $15

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #2 by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled) $15

OR $40 for all 3

FE Electrical and Computer CBT Review Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg  $35

Sold

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15
  • Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume I by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15
  • Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume II by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15                                                                                                                                     
  • NFPA 497 $25
  • NFPA 499 $25
  • NFPA 30B $25
  • NFPA 70 Handbook 2017 Hardcover Tabbed with Tom Henry KEY WORD INDEX $65
  • Tom Henry's KEY WORD INDEX Based on the 2017 Code Handbook Edition Softcover book $15
  • NFPA 70E 2018 $25
  • Spin-Up For the Electrical and Computer Engineering PE Exam (Power) Five Sample Exams 2nd Edition by Cory Lanza (Some writing and circled answers throughout) $15
  • NESC 2012 Spiralbound (worked perfect for me during October 2019 exam!) $15
  • The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam by Alexander S. Graffeo (Writing throughout and blank sheets at the end are completely filled with formulas and notes) $30
  • Complex Imaginary Electrical Code Drill Book 2nd. Edition (Writing on first 6 pages) $10
  • Power Sample Exams for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam by John A. Camara $15
  • Power Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam by John A. Camara $15
  • Study Guide for PE Electrical and Computer Power Exam by Wasim Asghar (answers to practice problems are circled) $20
  • The Ultimate Electrical Engineering Training Manual for the Power PE Exam by Tony Watson (answers are circled) $20
  • Power System Analysis & Design by J. Duncan Glover $25
  • ShoreBrook PE Power Power Practice $10 (Some writing and circled answers)
  • KAPLAN PE Power Electrical Engineering License Review Study Guide by Howard A. Smolleck (very minor highlighting) $10
  • KAPLAN Electrical Engineering 360 Problems & Solutions for the PE Exam 2nd Edition by Edward Karalis (pencil writing throughout) $10
  • KAPLAN PE Power Electrical Engineering Sample Exam by Thyagarajan Srinivasan $10
  • Electrical Engineering Sample Examinations for the Power, Electrical and Electronics, and Computer PE Exams by John A. Camara $15   
  • Electrical Engineering Quick Reference for the Power, Electrical and Electronics, and Computer PE Exams by John A. Camara $15 

Last edited by a moderator:
UKEE, I would like the:

1) NFPA 70 Handbook 2017 hardcover with tabs

2) tom henrys key word index search

3) Spin-up exams

4) Complex Imaginary Electrical Code Drill Book 2nd. Edition (Writing on first 6 pages) $10

i'm interested in

The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam by Alexander S. Graffeo (Writing throughout and blank sheets at the end are completely filled with formulas and notes) $30

i'm interested in

The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam by Alexander S. Graffeo (Writing throughout and blank sheets at the end are completely filled with formulas and notes) $30

also 

• Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15
  • Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume I by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15
  • Cram for the Professional Engineer Electrical and Computer Power Exam Sample Test Volume II by James Flanagan (some writing and circled answers) $15
                                                                                    OR $40 for all 3

I would like to buy all 3:

Study Guide for Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical & Computer CBT Exam by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled)  $25

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #1 by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled) $15

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Electrical and Computer Practice Exam #2 by Wasim Asghar (answers are circled) $15

Back