Oct 2019 - Failing scores

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyceeFruit PE

Woodchipped Voice of Reason
Reaction score
I know some folks have posted their failing scores in the various other threads. But if you're up to it, please post your power score here. Diagnostic too if you want (crop out your name).

No pressure, no judgement.

If you want, you can PM me and Ill post it for you.

Ive failed 6 times and have not received my results yet for Oct 2019.

First time 48/80.

NFPA in Amazon cart now, to burnt ( literally) after the spring 2020 exam

I know some folks have posted their failing scores in the various other threads. But if you're up to it, please post your power score here. Diagnostic too if you want (crop out your name).

best of luck ❤️ that is so motivating that you keep putting your foot forward and attempting the test. What state you waiting on results from?

Can you get it thru your company? We have access to a whole host of standards which is how I acquired my copies 
Nope.

I work for a utility company so the PE isnt even required for anything and it's never used. We dont even have the NESC on hand because we have it distilled into our standards book so anything NEC and NFPA was foreign to me until I started studying.

Nope.

I work for a utility company so the PE isnt even required for anything and it's never used. We dont even have the NESC on hand because we have it distilled into our standards book so anything NEC and NFPA was foreign to me until I started studying.
Ooo ok, thats sucky

From my inbox:

36/80

42/80

Also, if after a few days reflection, you want to post weaknesses so we can help lift you up, we'll be here! 

This is the latest that I have from my survey.  I'll post the link once I finish my analysis of the results.  I ask people to put their score in terms of number of correct as opposed to percentage.  In my opinion, the 55 is probably a percentage, as opposed to 55 out of 80.  

PassRates.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rooting for you!

This is the latest that I have from my survey.  I'll post the link once I finish my analysis of the results.  I ask people to put their score in terms of number of correct as opposed to percentage.  In my opinion, the 55 is probably a percentage, as opposed to 55 out of 80.  

View attachment 15361
55 😟 I hope that person had a typo that said they failed with a 55.  Or am I reading it wrong?

Sorry man.  Wow I just checked mine...40/80.  That's worse than last time...I scored 43/80.  I'm shocked to be honest.  I really felt I did better this time.  I'm pretty bummed.  Not because I failed, but because I put in so much time and effort only to do worse.Not only that, but I"m looking at my diagnostic and find I did the worst on stuff I felt I did best on.  

I'm sorry @MEtoEE *hugs*

Both you & @Spickett, I seriously recommend waiting til January to make a decision to re-register and to start gathering new sources. Give yourself some time & space 

I'm sorry @MEtoEE *hugs*

Both you & @Spickett, I seriously recommend waiting til January to make a decision to re-register and to start gathering new sources. Give yourself some time & space 
Congrats on your passing!!! I know it's subjective, but do you think you really did something different this time to pass!? I failed my 4th attempt but I have baby #2 coming in April so I'm not sure I'll take it but then again, I know people who have passed the test with literally 1 week of studying.. any advice? What did you do? I'm not giving up as hard as it is to keep going after fails

Back