• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power PE Exam Materials For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatsleep

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale, I will update this post as i sell things, please send me a DM with what you need. Thanks

1. Complex Imaginary 1,2,3,4 $100
  2. NEC (NFPA70) 2017 with softcover tabs! $100
  3. NFPA 70E $30
  4. NESC 2017 $165
  5. Power System Analysis Grainger $12
  6. NCEES Power Practice Exam $22
  7. Handbook of Batteries $10
  8. Handbook of Electric power calculations 4th ed $20
  9. Protective Relaying Blackburn $70 (dog chewed a little of the hardcover corner, still functions properly!)
  10. Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems by Theodore Wildi $20
  11. Fundamentals of Power System Protection $25
  12. Power Practice PE Power: Electrical and Computer Power PE Exam (shorebook) $30
  13. Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam Second Edition, New Edition $25
Many of these books are tabbed, i will be leaving them in. You can take them off if you want.

If you want to buy all of them ill give you a $50 discount, the material above pretty much covers all the exam sections. paypal and free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following books for sale:

1. Complex Imaginary 1,2,3,4 $100
  2. NEC (NFPA70) 2017 with softcover tabs! $100
  3. NFPA 70E $30
  4. NESC 2017 $165
  5. Power System Analysis Grainger $12
  6. NCEES Power Practice Exam $22
  7. Handbook of Batteries $10
  8. Handbook of Electric power calculations 4th ed $20
  9. Protective Relaying Blackburn $50 (dog chewed a little of the hardcover corner, still functions properly!)
  10. Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems by Theodore Wildi $20
  11. Fundamentals of Power System Protection $25
  12. Power Practice PE Power: Electrical and Computer Power PE Exam (shorebook) $30
  13. Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam Second Edition, New Edition $25
Many of these books are tabbed, i will be leaving them in. You can take them off if you want.

If you want to buy all of them ill give you a $50 discount, the material above pretty much covers all the exam sections. paypal and free shipping.
I am interested in #: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
I messaged you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some of them (#1,#5,#6,#10,#11&#12), please confirm whether they are available on not. Thanks 

Books remaining:

1. Power System Analysis Grainger $12
  2. Handbook of Electric power calculations 4th ed $20
  3. Protective Relaying Blackburn $70 $60 (dog chewed a little of the hardcover corner, still functions properly!)

Back