Florida!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoDude

Reaction score
7c3.jpg

On the FBPE website, it looks like they have a board meeting today until 5:00 pm...

Out of curiosity, has anybody gotten their certificate from FBPE yet?  not the license, the big one you put in a frame  

Out of curiosity, has anybody gotten their certificate from FBPE yet?  not the license, the big one you put in a frame  
So I've called/emailed the board about this a couple of times.  This is the latest I heard last week (needless to say I won't be emailing again). 

image.png

So I've called/emailed the board about this a couple of times.  This is the latest I heard last week (needless to say I won't be emailing again). 

View attachment 16534
Ahh, thanks.  I'm kind of glad I didn't email them, then.  I was just starting to wonder if I was the only one and needed to have a talk with my mailman or something, because it's been awhile.

Ahh, thanks.  I'm kind of glad I didn't email them, then.  I was just starting to wonder if I was the only one and needed to have a talk with my mailman or something, because it's been awhile.
Yea you're not the only one.  I called about mid to late January and spoke to someone that said the person that prints them (I'm assuming Alan) is out with the flu.  The email is from Feb. 13th, so I hope he is doing okay at this point.  For now, I'm rocking the one you can print out from DBPR in my office.  By no means is it as nice as the one we'll get from the board, but it's something. 

Yea you're not the only one.  I called about mid to late January and spoke to someone that said the person that prints them (I'm assuming Alan) is out with the flu.  The email is from Feb. 13th, so I hope he is doing okay at this point.  For now, I'm rocking the one you can print out from DBPR in my office.  By no means is it as nice as the one we'll get from the board, but it's something. 
looks like mine came in the mail today, based on the photo my husband just sent me.  looking forward to getting home and seeing it in person, finally!

Back