CA Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A place for us to suffer together until results are released.
Been suffering for the last 3 attempts, so this 4th one just feels so routine it's sad.. In any event, congrats to those that passed! I'm at peace with whatever the outcome.. Best of luck!

- suffering CA resident. 

Try registering for PE exam again on NCEES website ... Does it let you register? or did I just failed and thats why I have the option of retaking it 

Well now I can't work anymore! So much anxiety. 

This feels like watching game 7 of the World Series when you're team in playing. Except this game has been going on for six weeks. 

Why CA! Just release the stupid thing. I don't even care anymore. I just want to know. 

Try registering for PE exam again on NCEES website ... Does it let you register? or did I just fail and thats why I have the option of retaking it ... CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW... IT KILLING ME!

Try registering for PE exam again on NCEES website ... Does it let you register? or did I just fail and thats why I have the option of retaking it ... CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW... IT KILLING ME!
No, it doesn't indicate you didn't pass.  There was a person who could register for a new exam, but reported in that they passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back