Georgia Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the license search be updated before NCEES posts the results?
IIRC, in the past some people saw their name there early on. Most did not. Not seeing your name does not mean you failed, but you may have to wait until the full release occurs.

Just called the Secretary of States office and they looked and didn’t see anything but my FE results. They said NCEES results go through the Board first and it could take up to 15 business days to review before it reflects, however it could be much sooner... I was hoping for better news for you guys!

Just called the Secretary of States office and they looked and didn’t see anything but my FE results. They said NCEES results go through the Board first and it could take up to 15 business days to review before it reflects, however it could be much sooner... I was hoping for better news for you guys!
The lady asked me when NCEES results were released to the state.  I told her yesterday, and she said it could take 3-5 business days from that time to process and update in their system.

So I checked the Oct/19 Board meeting minutes.  The board was scheduled to meet on December 10th.  Which in theory if they had the results from NCEES would have approved them that day.  Because the results were released on the 11th, now who knows how they approve the results to be released. I'm not jumping off the ledge and saying it will be the Feb meeting.  I wish I knew the process of approval from the board to release the NCEES results.  Is it a call? in person? email? animal sacrifice?

@RBHeadge PE Is probably right and a early next week release is likely if they have to get all the board members together, even on the phone for a meeting. They all have other jobs and have a lot of meetings.  So who knows?

Back