Engineer Boards

October 2019 Results Map

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My email was time-stamped at 12:31 pm, ET.  

FINAL VERSION       Since the question always comes up please consider including the times of release (in eastern) along with the state for future tracking purposes. Ple

I was so nervous when I gOt the email at 8:26 AM from NCEES.   I FINALLY PASSED THE PE STRUCTURAL AFTER TWO FAILED ATTEMPTS   I PASSED. HUG ME.    (STATE OF ARIZONA)

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Riri said:

I did both too. But I didn’t see a lot of Simplistic questions were touched either in the am and pm. Some of these questions were not even discussed. Did you feel the same way ? Did you use CERM ? 

Riri, I HIGHLY recommend the Ultimate Civil PE Review Course.  This was my 4th attempt, and I took PPI the previous 2 attempts.  The Ultimate Civil PE Review Course was extremely helpful to me.  I had a coworker pass the exam on their 4th attempt who also took this course.  HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

1 hour ago, SB_VA said:

Seriously... I'm like $3k invested.

$350 in Oct 2018 PE Exam- Had to No Show due to unforeseen circumstances

$1000 in School of PE (for 2018)

April 2019 didn't fit my schedule

$550 in EET (2019)

$350 in Oct 2019 PE Exam

$400 in books and other materials

I'm 750 just for the application, test and license, probably spent another 450 on books, didn't do any courses though. 

22 minutes ago, Dumpster Slapper said:

Discuss which questions? Practice or Exam?

You can't discuss Exam questions at all.  I didn't use anything websites for the practice problems, but I bet this site has some sort of support.

I know. I’m not taking about the exam questions. I barely remember what ate yesterday. I was referring to the practice problems. Sometimes, they do have solutions but I just don’t get it.