CA BPELSG EE PE Application Timeline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradster

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I submitted my PE application back in September of this year.

• Mailed application: 9/16/19
  • Board Received application: 9/18/19
  • Check Cashed: 9/30/19
I haven't received any emails from the board. I called the board once. They told me I was going to receive a response by the end of the week (11/22/19). I have emailed the respective PE application evaluator for an update with no response. I understand with the holidays now, things could get delayed more. My biggest reasons for wanting some kind of email status update is because my email address often gets miss-typed (even by people who know the correct spelling) and just so I know the board considers everything complete. Any recommendations on what I should do/how I should proceed?  Or is this just something I have to just continue to wait doing nothing.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what the typical timeline is for getting licensed in California?

**I found threads that answer this question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the typical timeline is for getting licensed in California?

**I found threads that answer this question.
Yeah, seems to vary. I am still waiting. Called the board and its under technical review. Evaluator said it has been under review for just a little over a month.

Hey Guys! I submitted my PE application back in September of this year.

• Mailed application: 9/16/19

• Board Received application: 9/18/19

• Check Cashed: 9/30/19
I haven't received any emails from the board. I called the board once. They told me I was going to receive a response by the end of the week (11/22/19). I have emailed the respective PE application evaluator for an update with no response. I understand with the holidays now, things could get delayed more. My biggest reasons for wanting some kind of email status update is because my email address often gets miss-typed (even by people who know the correct spelling) and just so I know the board considers everything complete. Any recommendations on what I should do/how I should proceed? Or is this just something I have to just continue to wait doing nothing.

Thanks!
Did you pass?

Back