Are the results out yet? Find out here! - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Are the results out yet? Find out here!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was all a dream, i used to read ASCE magazines, Salt n pepper and heavy protein on my snack greens,   posting prayers on my wall,  Every Saturday Study Trap, Reference Manual, Study

Also, why is it so hard to just go look at the thread everyone is referencing?  There is even a search feature.

Guys. Don't make a big deal out of this. Be mature and go and do your work. You are not getting paid to keep posting here. Btw. Can anyone help me how to get notifications in my desktop for every new

Posted Images

Guys. Don't make a big deal out of this. Be mature and go and do your work. You are not getting paid to keep posting here. Btw. Can anyone help me how to get notifications in my desktop for every new comment in this page? And also how to pass time while waiting for the results?

• fudgey 4
35 minutes ago, gmoney745 said:

That's literally what OP told us to do since we were posting here. Then asked us what he can do while he waits. I'm amazing at parties.

structurals usually are.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, HopkinsReb said:

no

no

also, for those who were wondering, no

But what if, every so slightly, the answer is perhaps?