Early Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was real? I got that email too but thought it was a scam. I wonder if i can still sign up.

Yes, can confirm.  It was about the same fee as the exam cost to become a platinum member.  Needless to say I'm glad I signed up.  Beats waiting an extra couple weeks of waiting around.

I got them all right plus the secret bonus question.  Now I can make fatty money 

Haha, all you who signed up are screwed. You didn’t read the fine print! You are going to be held to a higher standard, so you are less likely to pass. Good luck!

I remember them talking about this for the April administration but they pushed it out after a general meeting.  I wonder what happened in that meeting.

Did you get an e-mail? Or, are you trolling? I don't think NCEES would hold different standards. 
You started the thread. You know.

Why would NCEES start an early results pilot program when they are transitioning over to CBT testing for all the P.E. exams?

I’ll ask your statement back to you. Do you think NCEES would hold different standards of release of test scores when at the point they would release early test scores, they wouldn’t have even had time to process and evaluate what questions had abnormal statistics?

Back