What's next after passing CA CSP and CES exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosik

Reaction score
Hi, 

I just realized that I passed my last CA exam (surveying) and I was wondering what is next? How do we get the certificate or the stamp? 

Any feedback is appreciated.  

Going based on how things progressed for me last month. 

Two weeks after i got the notification that i passed, i got a number online on the system. 

Then like the following week, i got the pocket license and and email from the board pretty much congratulating you and saying your certificate is yet to come. 

THen like the week after (this past friday) i got the actual Certificate. 

So everything happen in a lapse of a month. 

I still don't know how to get the stamp tho... 

Got it, so there is not much for us to do anymore than just waiting for the package, sweet! I know one of my coworkers ordered his stamp online from a random website and got it in mail within few days. 

Thank you for your help

Hi, 

I just realized that I passed my last CA exam (surveying) and I was wondering what is next? How do we get the certificate or the stamp? 

Any feedback is appreciated.  
Obtaining a stamp/seal is your responsibility.  Once you receive the actual notification from the California Board with your license number, you should be able to order a stamp/seal.

Obtaining a stamp/seal is your responsibility.  Once you receive the actual notification from the California Board with your license number, you should be able to order a stamp/seal.
Thank you, that makes sense! I am looking forward to hearing back from the board! 🤞

Anyone got there # yet for this month's results?

Not sure why but the wait is killing me.  :(

The new licensees have been added to the database. I’ve been checking all day. It looks like they were added within the last 3 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back