August 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To manage expectations, I think the average day of release is the 12th. That said, I'm hoping you are right and they release sooner than that.

I am so nervous! I finished all questions (Seismic) with few minutes left to check my answers! left the exam with 15 flagged questions that I didn't have time to review! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so nervous! I finished all questions (Seismic) with few minutes left to check my answers! left the exam with 15 flagged questions that I didn't have time to review! 
Finishing is 3/4 of the battle. I know plenty of people who ran out of time and had to guess on the last few questions but still passed. I'm sure you did fine brother.

Finishing is 3/4 of the battle. I know plenty of people who ran out of time and had to guess on the last few questions but still passed. I'm sure you did fine brother.
I really hope so! I don't want to take that test ever again! I feel like results should come out sometimes next week. 

Also nervous. I took survey. I flagged a couple questions and guessed a couple.

Also nervous. I took survey. I flagged a couple questions and guessed a couple.
Unreal how tedious this whole PE process is in CA. Its been almost a year since the 8 hours. I am taking surveying next week, any tips? 

Unreal how tedious this whole PE process is in CA. Its been almost a year since the 8 hours. I am taking surveying next week, any tips? 
This is just my suggestions:

1. Get familiar with basic knowledge, like unit convert, simple equations. You don't have enough time to look for all of them.

2. Keep tracking your time all the time. Before the exam, I wrote the maximum time I need to finish 10 questions, 20 questions, 30 questions, 40 questions and 50 questions on the workbook first page and checked it regularly when I finished 10 questions.

3. Read and comprehend each questions carefully before you work on it. Don't make simple mistakes by rushing too fast.

This is just my suggestions:

1. Get familiar with basic knowledge, like unit convert, simple equations. You don't have enough time to look for all of them.

2. Keep tracking your time all the time. Before the exam, I wrote the maximum time I need to finish 10 questions, 20 questions, 30 questions, 40 questions and 50 questions on the workbook first page and checked it regularly when I finished 10 questions.

3. Read and comprehend each questions carefully before you work on it. Don't make simple mistakes by rushing too fast.
thank you for the great tips! I will definitely keep these in mind. Can't wait to be done!

I wish you boys the best of luck on passing seismic (and survey if you are taking it). I hope y'all have plans on how to reward yourselves for a job well done. 

I've seen results come out the first week of the month following the test so you never know.  I took it August 2 and have been eagerly awaiting...ugh  😵

:waiting: waiting for seismic or surveying or both?
Just Seismic my man. I feel really good about it, but I just want it to be over. When is your surveying test this week? You ready?

Hey guys! Figured I'd stop compulsively checking my email and commiserate, lol. Looks like the board has never released results on a Friday going back as far as I can find. Who knows, this could be the time they finally do.

Just Seismic my man. I feel really good about it, but I just want it to be over. When is your surveying test this week? You ready?
I think you ll do fine, I have mixed feelings about my seismic. I felt really good after the exam, but its been a while since then and I am starting to lose hope, lol. Yeah , my Surveying is on Sunday! I guess, I am just tried of studying after studying for almost a year (since the 8 hours! I just want it to be over also! have you taken surveying yet? 

Hey guys! Figured I'd stop compulsively checking my email and commiserate, lol. Looks like the board has never released results on a Friday going back as far as I can find. Who knows, this could be the time they finally do.
Haha, we are all doing the same thing. and Boo, was kinda having some hopes that today would be the day.

Seems like if we don't hear by noon, it will most likely happen early next week.

The state exams have been a bit of a bummer to wait for--so much more data to analyze/wager on with the NCEES exam.

Back