June 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popskiller

Reaction score
Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Wednesday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

April 2019 Test Results: Seismic: May 13th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM (Monday)
                                            Surveying: May 13th 2019 @ 11:30 AM (Monday)

May 2019 Test Results: Seismic: June 6th, 2019 @ 10:10 AM (Thursday)
                                            Surveying: June 6th 2019 @ 11:00 AM (Thursday)

Last edited by a moderator:
Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?

Double Congrats @Maycha! That's amazing. Good luck with your new baby!
Thank you so much! I could not imagine studying again with my second baby and toddler so this is a great news :)

I wish everyone luck and hopefully survey results come in shortly as well!

Congrats!!!!!! It must feel amazing! It was my second try. What did you do different this time?
Thanks so much. In my first try I took Hiner's class, but I think it wasn't suitable for me. For the second try I studied both Hiner and EET. But for third try I mostly focus on EET and practiced with Mansour book. I saw very similar question from the EET test book in the exam.

Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?
Time got me too, guessed on about 12 questions. 

Passed both! Does anyone have an idea of what to expect for the license application? Will there be another email from the board talking about the instruction? 

Passed both! Does anyone have an idea of what to expect for the license application? Will there be another email from the board talking about the instruction? 
I heard they release the number every other Friday. So my guess will be today July 19.

No number yet. Anyone else get theirs today? I’ve read in other discussions it can be late Friday or Saturday 

My license number didn't post on CA license lookup, hm!  Hopefully it's because I'm an out of stater?  Anyone else having this issue?

Back