EB Mafia - Page 843 - Games - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

i agree, but you can still hypothesize about if audi is or isnt the doc and i'm tryna run thru scenarios 

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

Well it had been so quiet in here during "off week", I couldn't stand it lol. On another note, I appreciate everyone's advice regarding my recent job offer.  I was able to negotiate a bit more va

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

i feel like if maf keeps him alive tonight then he's likely to be maf, but why would we kill who maf is likely to kill, before tonight? if he's still alive tomorrow then we could lynch after we know more? i feel like voting for audi in the event he is the doc, gives maf essentially 2 choices of who gets dedded, instead of only one choice? am i wrong?

Don't give um ideas. 

Anyone else having this display issue for the notification bell / various other visuals around the forum recently?
image.png.f11346cab400a8216c92a65377dc202d.png

image.png.ebb461405d6a648e4b22377ab18a6969.png

Boxes, boxes everywhere.

Game-wise: Jean voted with mafia yesterday, but it's not suspicious since it was the first vote of the game, before Cheb (meangirlmaf) was on the chopping block. 

• Like 1

also it's not ideas. doesn't benefit them to not kill him tonight unless they know he's maf

9 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

Anyone else having this display issue for the notification bell / various other visuals around the forum recently?
image.png.f11346cab400a8216c92a65377dc202d.png

Boxes, boxes everywhere.

None here

7 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

yes @Roarbark tiny boxes on a hillside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3_ug-IGBJY

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

yes @Roarbark tiny boxes on a hillside

Tiny boxes made of ticky-tacky? K. I'm glad I'm not alone.

@RBHeadge PE today I learned that it was written by Malvina Reynolds (who sings in the Weeds intro [at least during season 1]), not Pete Seeger (though it became "his" hit). And that they were friends.

Edited by Roarbark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

also it's not ideas. doesn't benefit them to not kill him tonight unless they know he's maf

Also doesn't benefit the town to kill me.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

Is @Zach Stone, P.E. playing?

He never responded yes or no? Just said it was interesting/the thread was long. I mean, it’s not like they’re @Audi driver, P.E. and I can force them to play?

Vote status:

@Dothracki (lycee, RBH, JP)
@RBHeadge PE (txj, Duran, doth

1+(102)@Audi driver, P.E. (jk, square)

hmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't think he is. 
I don't think either of them are.
Edit: But I have been known to be wrong-o

Edited by Roarbark

@Audi driver, P.E. somehow went from being in the lead with 103 votes to being in last place with (-)324 votes. I must have missed something! Glad we have so many invisible people participating this round.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

Is @Zach Stone, P.E. playing?

I would love to. Unfortunately, we are currently in the middle of this semester's live class program while trying to incorporate a lot of changes for the new CBT version of the power PE exam has me really putting in the hours. I've never played before, I'd be happy to take a rain check for anytime after the (now cancelled) Oct 23rd PE exam :)

• Like 2