EB Mafia - Page 842 - Games - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

I'm wondering... how would you know?

how would he know that showering is a good habit? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JayKay PE

    2288

  • tj_PE

    2196

  • DuranDuran

    2015

  • ChebyshevII PE

    1847

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

“18 beautiful contestants.   “18 wonderful dates. “18-" The announcer paused when they noticed the frantic waving of a stage hand and the frowning director, who kept making aggressive c

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

so what day is it?

are you maf?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am confused .... by both the story and the game.

A series of unrelated short stories?.... or maybe related by the theme of love?  Or maybe seemingly separate stories will come together at some point?... or maybe a multverse?

Also this game is confusing me. @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE off'd a mafia when it would have been pretty easy to save him with the small number of votes. So they lean townie. Besides that I got nothing.

I guess I'll keep it simple with a retaliation vote...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tj_PE said:

what are your reads @RBHeadge PE? idk what to do!

It's always hard to tell this early in the game. There is a general lack of posts so that doesn't help. I agree with @jean15paul_PE that the vote yesterday makes me think @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE lean town.

There is nothing to learn from the nightkill. MP wasn't particularly active yesterday so that doesn't tell us anything. 

@Audi driver, P.E. alluded to be the doctor. Which is perplexing to say the least. It's suicidal, but in a different way that it is normally suicidal for him.  So 🤷‍♂️

@squaretaper LIT AF PE has recently wanted to actively play. He tried last round, no one believed him and the town suffered for it. He's doing the same again this round. So 🤷‍♂️

I mentioned my thoughts on @Dothracki above - as tenuous as they may be, it's all I've got to go on right now.

 

Town+++

  • TJ

town+

  • duran
  • nikr

mafia+

  • dothraki

permanent IDK

  • audi
  • square
  • jp

neutral

  • everyone else

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

It's always hard to tell this early in the game. There is a general lack of posts so that doesn't help. I agree with @jean15paul_PE that the vote yesterday makes me think @DuranDuran and @NikR_PE lean town.

There is nothing to learn from the nightkill. MP wasn't particularly active yesterday so that doesn't tell us anything. 

@Audi driver, P.E. alluded to be the doctor. Which is perplexing to say the least. It's suicidal, but in a different way that it is normally suicidal for him.  So 🤷‍♂️

@squaretaper LIT AF PE has recently wanted to actively play. He tried last round, no one believed him and the town suffered for it. He's doing the same again this round. So 🤷‍♂️

I mentioned my thoughts on @Dothracki above - as tenuous as they may be, it's all I've got to go on right now.

 

Town+++

  • TJ

town+

  • duran
  • nikr

mafia+

  • dothraki

permanent IDK

  • audi
  • square
  • jp

neutral

  • everyone else

 

Why is @tj_PE Town+++ ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be silly for the mafia to NOT nightkill Audi.  If Audi is the doctor, great.  Easy.  If Audi is not the doctor, so what, they got rid of another townie.  Why not kill Audi?

It makes more sense if @Audi driver, P.E.is mafia the doctor thing is a feint.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

@squaretaper LIT AF PE has recently wanted to actively play. He tried last round, no one believed him and the town suffered for it. He's doing the same again this round. So 🤷‍♂️

I'm here! I'm playing! Buuut I have no idea what is going on.

Also, NOT feckin' maf, sheesh.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

It would be silly for the mafia to NOT nightkill Audi.  If Audi is the doctor, great.  Easy.  If Audi is not the doctor, so what, they got rid of another townie.  Why not kill Audi?

It makes more sense if @Audi driver, P.E.is mafia the doctor thing is a feint.

 

 

This is why I kept my vote. In any case I knew it wouldn't matter when Nik and Cheb had more votes just before audi announced he is the docor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It would be silly for the mafia to NOT nightkill Audi.  If Audi is the doctor, great.  Easy.  If Audi is not the doctor, so what, they got rid of another townie.  Why not kill Audi?

It makes more sense if @Audi driver, P.E.is mafia the doctor thing is a feint.

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Dothracki said:

This is why I kept my vote. In any case I knew it wouldn't matter when Nik and Cheb had more votes just before audi announced he is the docor.

I like your reasoning but I wonder if it's worth the risk. Should we vote for @Audi driver, P.E. then?

Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel like if maf keeps him alive tonight then he's likely to be maf, but why would we kill who maf is likely to kill, before tonight? if he's still alive tomorrow then we could lynch after we know more? i feel like voting for audi in the event he is the doc, gives maf essentially 2 choices of who gets dedded, instead of only one choice? am i wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean, if maf thought they were tricking us and didnt kill him then we lynch him tomorrow, at least he still has a chance to save someone tonight? I'm trying to think this through statistically but I am not a statistician loll

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...