• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

The newspapers say that crime is spiking in the city, but many citizens don't think the threat is real until @vhab49_PE reports a package going missing. @MadamPirate thinks that @vhab49_PE is ove

Posted Images

As fun as this sounds, I’m having to sit out the next few rounds. My drive to Colorado starts next week and I’ll be offline until I get outside (Canada that is). 

Feel free to use me as a NPC or tribute for the first night kill in the next few rounds. 

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

As fun as this sounds, I’m having to sit out the next few rounds. My drive to Colorado starts next week and I’ll be offline until I get outside (Canada that is). 

Jeez, that's gotta be like a 3,000 mile drive? I guess flying wasn't an option?

18 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

Feel free to use me as a NPC or tribute for the first night kill in the next few rounds. 

COLORADO?!!! 😍😍😍

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Jeez, that's gotta be like a 3,000 mile drive? I guess flying wasn't an option?

Most direct route is 3200 miles (+\- 20) according to google maps. We’ll take about 5 days to make the drive. Flyings is the undesired backup if Canadian border agents deem the medical reasons for transiting their country non essential. We’re trying to avoid flying to control potential covid exposure. That and desire to have a known vehicle available. 

I’m definitely not looking forward to the return trip to Alaska in mid November. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

Most direct route is 3200 miles (+\- 20) according to google maps. We’ll take about 5 days to make the drive. Flyings is the undesired backup if Canadian border agents deem the medical reasons for transiting their country non essential. We’re trying to avoid flying to control potential covid exposure. That and desire to have a known vehicle available. 

I’m definitely not looking forward to the return trip to Alaska in mid November. 

Passing through WA, by chance?

2 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Passing through WA, by chance?

Not if I can help it during the drive. If we’re flying, there will be a short layover in Seattle. 

I can't smell at the moment (starting to feel better though), so sniffing out mafia will be a challenge.  There was a funny scene in the Duran household last night....wife and I running around smelling things we KNOW have strong scents (candles, can of coffee beans, deoderant, spices, etc.) and being surprised each time when we couldn't smell it.

• Sad 5
22 minutes ago, Dothracki said:

I am in! Is this an American or Spanish soap opera? 

Yes

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I can't smell at the moment (starting to feel better though), so sniffing out mafia will be a challenge.  There was a funny scene in the Duran household last night....wife and I running around smelling things we KNOW have strong scents (candles, can of coffee beans, deoderant, spices, etc.) and being surprised each time when we couldn't smell it.

I'm so sorry :( I hope you and your family are doing okay.

I was planning on starting this round on Monday, so I can attempt to plan things out.  If I start on Monday, FYI, that Friday (9/25) there would be no lynching/mafia kill that night since I have family coming up and I want to hang with them.  So the schedule would most likely be:

Start Monday (9/21) - Thursday (9/24) lynching/Mafia kill announced on Friday (9/25) morning; no play on weekend, resume play on Monday (9/28)

People in:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @RBHeadge PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @Dothracki, @tj_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, and @NikR_PE

Maybe playing/randomly tagged:

@Zach Stone, P.E. (I've heard much about you, but I'm not an EE, and thus am not worthy), @Road Guy (as founder of this forum you should be killed at least once...virtually, of course), @csb(I can make you lift things virtually), @vhab49_PE, @chart94?

Outtie due to driving too many miles:

@blybrook PE

Always playing...Always:

@Audi driver, P.E.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JayKay PE said:

I was planning on starting this round on Monday, so I can attempt to plan things out.  If I start on Monday, FYI, that Friday (9/25) there would be no lynching/mafia kill that night since I have family coming up and I want to hang with them.  So the schedule would most likely be:

Start Monday (9/21) - Thursday (9/24) lynching/Mafia kill announced on Friday (9/25) morning; no play on weekend, resume play on Monday (9/28)

People in:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @RBHeadge PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @Dothracki, @tj_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, and @NikR_PE

Maybe playing/randomly tagged:

@Zach Stone, P.E. (I've heard much about you, but I'm not an EE, and thus am not worthy), @Road Guy (as founder of this forum you should be killed at least once...virtually, of course), @csb(I can make you lift things virtually), @vhab49_PE, @chart94?

Outtie due to driving too many miles:

@blybrook PE

Always playing...Always:

@Audi driver, P.E.

I FORGOT.  @Chattaneer PE, do you want to play again!/!??!/

12 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

I FORGOT.  @Chattaneer PE, do you want to play again!/!??!/

Hopefully I'll be putting in my two weeks notice in the next few days, so I'll be pretty busy once that happens. I'll sit this one out.

193c9346-dcb0-41ba-b3e7-d4d0f5a2d859_text_hi.gif.844563beebebeca9ea34dab636433cf8.gif

• Haha 4