• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

Well it had been so quiet in here during "off week", I couldn't stand it lol. On another note, I appreciate everyone's advice regarding my recent job offer.  I was able to negotiate a bit more va

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, NikR_PE said:

We would have won if @chart94 was abke to access EB and vote the time @tj_PE and @Roarbark were tied for votes. 

Very likely. We didn't do too well as a town in voting correctly so that advantage probably saved us in the end.

15 minutes ago, NikR_PE said:

We would have won if @chart94 was abke to access EB and vote the time @tj_PE and @Roarbark were tied for votes. 

Yes :(. Miscalculated since I didn't know he couldn't vote.
We were extremely lucky with voting in the early rounds, and it would have led to a quick mafia victory if someone didn't lock one of our members in a fridge for most of the game. :oldman:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good game, all! 

@tj_PE Were you the cop?  Is that why you voted out lycee, because you found out she was a special character?

Edited by txjennah PE
25 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Good game, all! 

@tj_PE Were you the cop?  Is that why you voted out lycee, because you found out she was a special character?

noope. just had a feeling about lycee. my feeling was misaligned :( 

30 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Good game, all! 

Lycee was a bad judgement call. RBH, Cheb, tj, and myself were on the town PM thread but RBH was nightkilled on day 2 so we could not confirm the identity of more people to add the the PM group. Duran was also added near the end of the game after we had separate discussion with him and were able able to rule out him as being a potential mafia.

Edited by Dothracki
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Who's up for a game next week? Anyone willing to mod?

I kinda wanted to mod. Want to do a soap opera round. 

• Like 2