EB Mafia - Page 247 - Games - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

3 minutes ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

You need to fix to reflect the vote change of metoee, who is trying to avoid suspicion of mafia for coming out too early in conjunction with squaretaper (who are likely both mafia). The only way I will believe otherwise is for metoee to change his vote back to me.

But...isn't the mafia vote secret/direct to mod? Either way, I'm not mafia, I just felt like picking someone.

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

“18 beautiful contestants.   “18 wonderful dates. “18-" The announcer paused when they noticed the frantic waving of a stage hand and the frowning director, who kept making aggressive c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, squaretaper PE said:

But...isn't the mafia vote secret/direct to mod? Either way, I'm not mafia, I just felt like picking someone.

Mafia vote in the regular game as well as to kill during the night. Your obfuscation of the gameplay only further confirms my suspicion.

11 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

@JayKay PE imma vote for uh, I forget who is all playing.  I think I am going with..... @Spickett.  We like to make @Audi driver, P.E. play as long as possible, so he can't go out today.

19 hours ago, JayKay PE said:
  • Like 1

@JayKay PE, I currently vote for @squaretaper PE for trying to obscure his Mafia connections. This is subject to change before the voting closes as more information comes to light.

@Audi driver, P.E. should live on for another day or two, need to confirm his alliances.

Just now, blybrook PE said:

@JayKay PE, I currently vote for @squaretaper PE for trying to obscure his Mafia connections. This is subject to change before the voting closes as more information comes to light.

@Audi driver, P.E. should live on for another day or two, need to confirm his alliances.

My alliances are with anyone that votes for me.

1 hour ago, chart94 said:

@Roarbark what are you thinking? I am thinking this @MEtoEE fellow is mafia...

Hard to say, but they did warn us that they play dumb, and then emerge victorious. They also presumably backstabbed the ME discipline, and switched over to EE. Shifty sort.

@tj_PENot aligned, he's just asking me 😛. I don't trust him one bit. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

how-wude.jpg?w=640&f=1&nofb=1

• fudgey 1
49 minutes ago, NikR_PE said:

@JayKay PE whats the vote tally? I may be away guys as NikR Jr., Mrs, and I all have stomach flu.

Could be the mafia slipped us something when we ate italian last night.

NikR has already been poisoned! the Mafia works quickly.

• fudgey 2
17 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

@JayKay PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE for backstabbing me that one round. After this I won't hold a grudge, I promise.

It's worth it for your forgiveness. ❤️

But also, I'm not mafia. I'll just count on the hope that no one else votes for me. Day 1 is such randomness.

3 minutes ago, jean15paul_PE said:

It's worth it for your forgiveness. ❤️

But also, I'm not mafia. I'll just count on the hope that no one else votes for me. Day 1 is such randomness.

Exactly. I did check if anyone else voted for your first :) 

1 hour ago, tj_PE said:

@JayKay PE I am gonna vote for @Spickett cause they've gone vewy vewy qwiet. and they're not @txjennah PE

I'm still around. I just had to wrap up some stuff before 5. #NotMafia

I'm starting to actually worry. Need an update on the talley @JayKay PEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEP

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it's doing something weird up there and I can't get it to delete.

6 minutes ago, Spickett said:

I'm still around. I just had to wrap up some stuff before 5. #NotMafia

I'm starting to actually worry. Need an update on the talley @JayKay PEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEP

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it's doing something weird up there and I can't get it to delete.

my phone won't delete any tags, and won't let me put a space after the tag. 

2 hours ago, JayKay PE said:

Current vote:

7 @Audi driver, P.E. (me2ee, square, Audi, several others)

1 @Spickett (leggo)

1 @ChebyshevII PE (jpaul)

1 @leggo PE (spickett)

@MEtoEE (txj)

1 @jean15paul_PE (roar)

Prob some others I missed, but don't matter in the scheme of things.

1 hour ago, NikR_PE said:

@JayKay PE whats the vote tally? I may be away guys as NikR Jr., Mrs, and I all have stomach flu.

Could be the mafia slipped us something when we ate italian last night.

Just laughed out loud to myself thinking of the Brain with a little mouse kid and females Mrs.Brain 😂

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:
2 hours ago, JayKay PE said:

Current vote:

7 @Audi driver, P.E. (me2ee, square, Audi, several others)

1 @Spickett (leggo)

1 @ChebyshevII PE (jpaul)

1 @leggo PE (spickett)

@MEtoEE (txj)

1 @jean15paul_PE (roar)

Prob some others I missed, but don't matter in the scheme of things.

stahp