• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

“18 beautiful contestants.   “18 wonderful dates. “18-" The announcer paused when they noticed the frantic waving of a stage hand and the frowning director, who kept making aggressive c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Better add that to @RBHeadge PE‘s list as a determining factor for mafia voting

Good point. I thought I had it covered with "anyone who won last game is mafia", but "anyone who screwed me in a previous round is mafia" is most definitely a separate category. 

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Good point. I thought I had it covered with "anyone who won last game is mafia", but "anyone who screwed me in a previous round is mafia" is most definitely a separate category. 

Crap. Shouldn’t have said anything.

• Haha 1

Also, here’s a little life tip for all ya’ll: don’t start your day with both coffee and an energy drink. I couldn’t think straight all day, first because I was too wired, and then because I was too tired.

• fudgey 1
2 hours ago, jean15paul said:

Normally I avoid asking nerdy questions in public but this is an engineer's forum. I know the roles are assigned randomly a how do you actually assign them? Do you use a random number generator? Draw names out of a hat? @NikR

I assigned each player a number from 1 to X. Used my calculator to draw four (number of special characters) random numbers 1,X. Redoing repeats. That gave me the players who would have specials roles. Gave each a number 1-4. The first two random 1,4 were mafia. Third was cop, the last was doctor.

Ties were broken by flipping the nearest coin. The players were assigned a side. Three flips. Whoever came up twice: lost.

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I assigned each player a number from 1 to X. Used my calculator to draw four (number of special characters) random numbers 1,X. Redoing repeats. That gave me the players who would have specials roles. Gave each a number 1-4. The first two random 1,4 were mafia. Third was cop, the last was doctor.

Ties were broken by flipping the nearest coin. The players were assigned a side. Three flips. Whoever came up twice: lost.

6779D5A5-0FFE-4A88-9A7B-251C98DEEE6D.gif

22 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

You used your calculator?
Image result for Nerd gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Ranger1316 said:

but someone gets murdered :mf_Flush: by the mafs at night toooooo unless they were saved! :angel: by el doctoro :holyness:

• Thanks 1