Highly recommend Pass PE to Pass the PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moustafa Qaddora

Reaction score
Like many others, I did not pass the PE Civil - Transportation exam on the first go. The first time around, I did the minimum to prepare (CERM review and few past exams. Did not have many references). 

In preparation for taking the exam the second time,  a friend of mine recommended PASSPE (Dr. Mansour) review course. Initially I was very skeptical and thought it was another basic course that charges tons of money. I reached out to PASSPE asking them about their course. Before fully signing up and because i was referred by former student, Dr. Mansour mailed me a comprehensive reference summary that is prepared by him for his students. (YES! very comprehensive and it includes the most important sections of all the references that NCEES requires for the transportation depth). I was very amazed by the his work and it was worth the price to sign up (discounted rate for referenced and early sign up).

To be on the safe side, i did take the other required references to the exam room. However, I heavily used his reference summary book. As a result, I'm now proud to say that I passed the PE and free to practice in VA.

Here is a link to their website. Check them out.

https://www.passpe.com/

Back