• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Power PE References For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phenomenon083

MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL PE
Reaction score
So I pased the April 2019 Power PE exam and willing to sell my reference materials. I already have sold couple of my references. Below are the references I have available.

All of the materials listed below are latest edition and in New condition, no marking no color whatsoever. And I am selling all the materials below half price, so that I at least get some money back from those materials.

• NESC 2017 - $100( I found there were too many code questions on last exam, if I happen to fail I would focus more on code questions for next exam cycle. For the code questions having NEC, NESC and NFPA 70E is must).
  • Wildi - Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems - $100 ( Needless to say this is the best reference for all those theoretical questions in the exam and the most used reference for those theoretical questions for me.) 
  • Graffeo - Electrical Engineers guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - $50 ( A great reference, I used this reference so many times during the exam)
Again I've no intention to make any profits from those references, all those are below half prices. I just want to get some return since I spent so much money for those references during my preparation and rightly so.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Wildi is sold. I still have NESC and Graffeo which are important references for power PE exam. All of these references are latest edition and I am selling it in half price!

Back