NC PE Time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it typically takes NC to issue a license? I am going to apply there and then go for reciprocity in VA right after.

I submitted mine April 30th..... Still waiting. I received an email shortly after submitting saying that my application was administratively complete and ready for board review, but still no word on the boards decision. I called them last week and they told me that there is not an official board meeting this month and that board members are in periodically to review applications...... So who knows?

So for anyone looking for a time span I was officially licensed this morning. It took about 2 weeks to get NCEES to approve my work experience and then transfer to NCBELS and have them review it.

I submitted to NCBELS his last week. They have received my NCEES record and I assume everything is under review.

Anyone else can confirm a 2 week waiting time? It says 15 days,  it is assume it would be longer due to the increase in applications. 

I submitted to NCBELS his last week. They have received my NCEES record and I assume everything is under review.

Anyone else can confirm a 2 week waiting time? It says 15 days,  it is assume it would be longer due to the increase in applications. 
Did you receive your license yet?  I got the emails from NCEES and NC BELS, that my reccord was released to NC and that they received my application on 6/28 and haven't heard anything since then.

Back