Maine

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pucci

Anybody know when results of the PE Exams from the Pine Tree State (Maine) will be mailed out?

I'm also waiting for the Pine Tree State results... Apparently there aren't many Mainers on this board as no Maine result dates have been posted here in the past. I'm hoping my results arrive by the end of the week as this wait is starting to drive me crazy!

:waitwall:

I emailed NCEES to determine if the results have been processed and sent to the Maine Board. They have, so I guess we have to wait for them to approve the results and mail then to us from their office.

I have done my End The Waiting dance for everyone in Maine
tribal.gif

The wait is almost over !!! :)

JR

I called the Board yesterday and they had just mailed out the results. I assume everyone from Maine will know by the end of the day today or tomorrow.

Good luck to all.

Thanks for the info pucci. I emailed the board but got no response.

I'm glad the wait is almost over! This last 2 weeks of waiting while others received their results has been torture. :brickwall:

The brick wall now has a dent in it and my forehead hurts!

I too tried to email them, but got no response.

It would be nice if they had a little message board on the website to give info on when the results were received and things of that nature.

Back