GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gtengineeer

Why does these results take so long. IT'S KILLING ME.

Last edited:
Seriously, has anybody heard anything about when GA will release their results?

I haven't heard anything yet? But based off of the previous tests post's -- I'm thinking either this week or next week. I'm just trying to stay patient.

Seriously, has anybody heard anything about when GA will release their results?
I haven't heard, but last years date was 6/23/2006. Previous years were a bit earlier. You could try calling the board? Until then I guess we are :reading:

it sucks.

Usually they are one of the first couple of states, generally a few days after Florida.

It would be nice if they would put some kind of notice on their web page...They're killing me.

I think they must be taking a smoke break between posting each new number.

Oops. I just realized that you're probably sorting the list numerically and watching them add names...nevermind.

Oops. I just realized that you're probably sorting the list numerically and watching them add names...nevermind.
They are up to PE032199 F's

Yep search for PE03219 or PE0322 and then sort by number to see it get added.

I hope they don't take a lunch break

i didn't pass....1st time @ the structural test....sucks...guess i'll have to try it again. sure hope the next time around there is not as much highway/bridge stuff.

Ah, the agony of the wait; seems like just yesterday. Good luck to all. Congrats to those who pass. :brickwall:

To those who don't pass, please consider this: you have 4 or so good months to study before trying again and the NEXT time you go through the agony of the wait, it will be during the December holidays - you'll be able to start drinking RIGHT AWAY when you get your pass notice instead of having to wait for work to let out, AND you'll have until the new year to sleep it off! None of this mid-week stuff. If that's not positive motivation to try again, I don't know what is. :mail-296:

Back