MISSOURI- RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkent

ProEngineer/Entrepreneur
Reaction score
I got my letter today. I passed!!!! Yeepee freaking yeahh!!!!!!

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. The wife and kids went to her parent's house yesterday and all my buddies are busy tonight. I guess I'll order some pizza, get some beer, pull a nice stogey out of the humidor, and celebrate by myself.

D

I just received my letter today saying I passed in Missouri. I took the test in Hawaii (military) and received my results out here also so if you didn't receive yours today and you live in Missouri I don't know what to tell you.

Congratulations to the new MO PE's!!! Anybody in this thread know where Potosi is? Haaaa - I bet so. Although I've been a Phoenix city slicker since '95, my childhood days of squirrel hunting and pitching hay hold a special place in my heart. I recently drove through Route 21 past the house I grew up in, and nothing has changed in 12 years. Wish I could say the same for Phoenix.

I received my Mo- letter last thursday, but another friend did not. He did not show up for work today (Monday) and I fear the worse.

HiVolts ... Been there done that. Lots of squirrels and way too many bales of hay. I'm sure my back is paying for it now. Just had a nice mess of young grays last week. Mashed tates, gravey, and all the trimmings. mmmm-goood!

HiVolts ... Been there done that. Lots of squirrels and way too many bales of hay. I'm sure my back is paying for it now. Just had a nice mess of young grays last week. Mashed tates, gravey, and all the trimmings. mmmm-goood!

I don't want to hear any more **** about WV.

I received my Mo- letter last thursday, but another friend did not. He did not show up for work today (Monday) and I fear the worse.
Nice...and they go great with rocky mountain oysters!!!

P.S., And my buddy did NOT pass. I feel for him. I nailed on first attempt but had to hold back my elation so as not to offend my buddy. I think he knows how I feel, and I know how he feels. I've been kicked in the nuts before.

I don't want to hear any more **** about WV.
The direction this thread has taken is pretty funny to me. I'm in the Chicago 'burbs these days and I've been ribbed by my buddies for where I'm from since I got here. The funny part is that I spent most of my youth between MO and WV.

HS: Pocahontas County High - WV - '85

BSEE: University of Missouri - Rolla '90

I've only had squirrel once. It was in MO and it was pretty good. The only hunting I ever did was thinning out the ground hog population infesting my uncle's hay field. Actually, that wasn't really hunting. It was more like a game of small caliber whack-a-mole the day after we bailed the field and the grass was short.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back