PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE - Page 4 - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

DVINNY

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HiVolts

Good things come to those who wait TWICE!!! I PASSED in AZ. (Electrical, Power module)

I knew as soon as I picked up the envelope...it felt like nothing was inside, but fortunately there was a single sheet with the outstanding news. No score, only instructions on the follow-up stuff. :brickwall::Locolaugh::Locolaugh::deadhorse: :15: :Locolaugh::Locolaugh::deadhorse::brickwall:

Guest ENGR7

Passed!!!! How sweet it is....

Civil/Trans - 1st try

I've got that stupid Lionel Ritchie song "celebrate good times - com on!" going through my head. I guess all success comes at a price...

Cheers!

Guest HiVolts
Passed!!!! How sweet it is....

Civil/Trans - 1st try

I've got that stupid Lionel Ritchie song "celebrate good times - com on!" going through my head. I guess all success comes at a price...

Cheers!

It's actually Kool & The Gang, but I hear what you're saying... I get those annoying head-songs all the time.

Congrats to your accomplishment and welcome to the club!

Guest ENGR7
It's actually Kool & The Gang, but I hear what you're saying... I get those annoying head-songs all the time.

Congrats to your accomplishment and welcome to the club!

Ha Ha! You admitted that you know who sings that song! I only admitted that it's running through my head....

Congrats to you too. Feels good donit?

:Locolaugh: I feel so fortunate to be posting here. I passes Civil - WR on my first try!!! :Locolaugh:

I studied hard :Locolaugh: and felt extremely confident after the exam - but not as confident as that one fellow who started selling his materials before he got his results back. :15:

Guest Caz Rad

Congratulations to everyone who passed! :brickwall:

For the first timers and the repeat takers.

I bet those who have taken the exam 3 or 4 times appreciate their results a little more than the one time test takers. I know I do!

But then again I wouldn't mind being one of those first timers either!

All in all, a pass is a pass!

Guest moderndoug

I did a great job tamping down expectations among my friends and co-workers. I pretty much told tham (and myself) that I would have to retake the PE in October, I even looked at the pump material in the MERM the day before results came in. This helped make it even sweeter when i received the single page letter. Congrats to everyone who passed and good luck to the folks still in the trenches! ModernDoug

Passed in NC - Civil-Transportation. 4th try, but 1st 3 were in Mechanical. 20-year process. Better late than never. Yee Ha!!! Let's hear it for the girls. (That's the song in MY head!)

Guest jpeeler55
Just post like 15 more times, and you will get added. The 25 post limit isn't a hard and fast law, but at the same time, DVINNY got fed up with people showing up posting 1 time to be added to the banner and then never coming back to the site. We are trying to limit that this time around.

Or, if you are a subscribing member, you will get special dispensation and shall be revered as a great person, that'll get you on the banner also without a single post (providing you passed).

Come on SapperPE, put me on the banner. I passed the PE Mechanical in NC, finally on my third try.

Archived