FLORIDA RESULTS - Page 2 - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

FLORIDA RESULTS

RIP - VTEnviro

Guest Cyclone

I called ELSES and they told me that they have received the results and are putting the letters together for Florida. The letters will go out in the mail today or tomorrow for probably Friday delivery as the letters are being sent out from south Carolina.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sceriana
I called ELSES and they told me that they have received the results and are putting the letters together for Florida. The letters will go out in the mail today or tomorrow for probably Friday delivery as the letters are being sent out from south Carolina.

Thanks for the update Cyclone!!

I didn't want to say anything to dash anyone's hopes, but I have ALWAYS received results on a Saturday from ELSES. :bananalama:

Probably sounds like fair information you received.

JR

Guest floridaengineer4now

only a few more days to go then. I hate that there are several people out there who know what my next 3.5 months will be like, but I don't.

Guest sceriana
I didn't want to say anything to dash anyone's hopes, but I have ALWAYS received results on a Saturday from ELSES. :bananalama:

October 2006 results arrived on a Saturday ... I think it was the Saturday before Xmas, needless to say, it placed a slight damper my Xmas since it wasn't the news I was hoping for.

Good luck this time. BTW, this is my first post anyway.

October 2006 results arrived on a Saturday ... I think it was the Saturday before Xmas, needless to say, it placed a slight damper my Xmas since it wasn't the news I was hoping for.
Guest kimnsc

I just came across this forum so this is my first post. Anyway, I received my results yest (SC) and did not pass for the second time (STR I). For any who've taken this particular exam, or know anything about it: what kind of percentages do I need to pass? I'm not sure whether I should take STR I, AGAIN, or take CE/SE. Any thoughts?

Guest gatormech_e

thanks for the update, cyclone. i am starting to get really antsy waiting, praying i passed...

btw, palm beach county, here. so you'll probably get yours a day before mine?

thanks for the update, cyclone. i am starting to get really antsy waiting, praying i passed...

btw, palm beach county, here. so you'll probably get yours a day before mine?

I think you will get your results at the same time as other 'major' cities in FL - it is only small podunk towns like my own that have 'next day' delivery issues.

I will see if I can put in a good word with RG to get your scores earlier since I have been told he has an 'in' with NCEES/ELSES :multiplespotting:

signs003.gif

JR

another day waiting. thanks to cyclone though, i'm not to anxious today as I think its safe to say we will get the results Friday or Saturday. appreciate the info.

The MyFlorida web shows me at a different exam site (I took it at Miami, it shows me at Tallahassee), anyone has the same thing?

Has it always said that? Mine says KISSIMMEE which is where I took it.

The MyFlorida web shows me at a different exam site (I took it at Miami, it shows me at Tallahassee), anyone has the same thing?

my shows me at kissimmee, where i took it at.

Sound like a a good reason for you to call and ask about that, and while on the phone ask when the results

will be here?

Guest sceriana

What is the exact link to double check?

Guest osebelen
my shows me at kissimmee, where i took it at.

Sound like a a good reason for you to call and ask about that, and while on the phone ask when the results

will be here?

I just called using this excuse and spoke with Brian Lynch from the FL Board. He said that ELSES mailed the results on Monday directly to us. These people are going to kill me, every time is a different status.

Guest sceriana
I just called using this excuse and spoke with Brian Lynch from the FL Board. He said that ELSES mailed the results on Monday directly to us. These people are going to kill me, every time is a different status.

To "us" ... the people anxiously awaiting the results? Well, if they mailed them on Monday you would think they should start arriving today. Simple little envelope, nothing big. Oh boy.

meaning that we (FLORIDA) will be receiving the results today...

RC

Everyone - try to relax. I know it's tough but for most of you (60+%) the hard work and studying are over because you are going to pass. Savor the moment and stay positive. Unless you got a big bonus awaiting, all you doing is ramping yourself up for nothing.

I too am awaiting my results but cannot do anything about my preformance last April. Lets all hope we pass.

Guest Cyclone

I don want to add to anyone's anxiety but I just spoke to an ELSES representative and after calling her a few times, needless to say she recognizes my voice.

She told me All florida letters have been mailed on Tuesday June 12 from Clemson, SC. Depending on how far everyone is I think we should start seeing results tomorrow.

I don want to add to anyone's anxiety but I just spoke to an ELSES representative and after calling her a few times, needless to say she recognizes my voice.

She told me All florida letters have been mailed on Tuesday June 12 from Clemson, SC. Depending on how far everyone is I think we should start seeing results tomorrow.

alright, let the party begin. :multiplespotting:

Archived