CA Survey Spring 2018 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdemesa

Reaction score
Hi,

I took the CA survey exam on June 30, 2018 and have not received the results via email or US mail.  

After applying to take the CA survey exam, I received an email stating my application was approved.  I did not receive the Authorization To Test via email or US mail.  However, I did receive a postcard via US mail stating my deadline to sign up for the Prometric test was approaching. 

Is anyone else in a similar situation or have any advice on how I can obtain my exam results?  I've tried calling the BPELSG contact numbers (1-866-780-537, 916-263-2222) but there is no answer.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Hi,

I took the CA survey exam on June 30, 2018 and have not received the results via email or US mail.  

After applying to take the CA survey exam, I received an email stating my application was approved.  I did not receive the Authorization To Test via email or US mail.  However, I did receive a postcard via US mail stating my deadline to sign up for the Prometric test was approaching. 

Is anyone else in a similar situation or have any advice on how I can obtain my exam results?  I've tried calling the BPELSG contact numbers (1-866-780-537, 916-263-2222) but there is no answer.

Thanks,
Kathryn
Please private message me your contact information and I will check on it for you.

CAPLS,

Any chance you could help me find out the progress of my PE application? I would like to take the seismec and surveying exams next quarter but have not heard anything yet about my application. I submitted the application 57 days ago.

Thanks

Dina

CAPLS,

Any chance you could help me find out the progress of my PE application? I would like to take the seismec and surveying exams next quarter but have not heard anything yet about my application. I submitted the application 57 days ago.

Thanks

Dina
PM me your contact info so I can check

Back