ACI MNL 15-16

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schedengr

Reaction score
I find it pretty ridiculous for the board to put this reference on the construction depth exam, btw every site I have found it has it on backorder so good luck acquiring it. My company has all the 2009 ACI Manuals of Concrete Practice (6 volumes in all) and they have about 18 of the 22 specs called out. If I acquire the remaining 4 I should be in good shape right? The updated ACI spec's have marginal changes and based on everyone's opinion from the last exam this reference was hardly touched. I'm not going to keep spending money just to satisfy the board, for the board to throw out ACI 318 from the construction exam and replace it with this field manual is quite shocking to me.

Very important reference to have for the test. Try to get your hands on it... You'll thank me later! 

I can honestly say this is the one reference I never purchased for the exam.  I passed the October 2019 exam without it.  It's a very expensive book and is the ONLY reference I skipped purchasing.  Obviously I didn't need it.  I was able to answer all 40 PM questions without it.

Back