RI Exam Results!! - APR 2018 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

18 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

PASS

October 2015

OMG... THIS IS THE NEWS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! Congrats Matt!

• Thanks 1

I don't even get a bit excited when I open all these "____ Results are in!" threads. Got me the first time. But by the 4th or 5th thread its as played out as MC Hammers career. Remember: "Whatever you are, be the best at it!" If your gonna troll. be better than this.Be more creative. Really trick us hard. Aspire for troll greatness, not troll mediocrity. Study the tactics of the great SkankHunt42! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Surf and Snow said:

I don't even get a bit excited when I open all these "____ Results are in!" threads. Got me the first time. But by the 4th or 5th thread its as played out as MC Hammers career. Remember: "Whatever you are, be the best at it!" If your gonna troll. be better than this.Be more creative. Really trick us hard. Aspire for troll greatness, not troll mediocrity. Study the tactics of the great SkankHunt42! ;)

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, Surf and Snow said:

No, can't troll too hard. Too much butt hurt out there. People end up crying and having little fits. They just embarrass themselves. Is that what you want? Do you want to embarrass yourself? 

• Like 3

And the only thing I hate more then seeing these lies is Mr Stine, P.E. face every time I log in because of these lies.  

Edited by Szar
Just now, Szar said:

And the only thing I hate more then seeing these lies is Mr Stine, P.E. face every time I log in because of these lies.  

i actually watched the stine video the other day

1 minute ago, Szar said:

That guy is probably more internet famous than he ever, ever dreamed.

You would have thought they could have selected a more noble look for him.  That still preview thumbnail thing isn't exactly flattering.  

• Like 1

Mr. Stine.  The famous NCEES PE spokesperson, exam revenue sales guy!

You must have passed the exam a while back then.  

19 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

OOC who is "Mr. Stine, PE"?

Passed in 2014. Do I qualify for OG status yet?

Does that video autoplay whenever you log on? 'cause wow, that's some trolling on their part.

The one things I can say about that video is that they got actual engineers for the interviews and not professional actors.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:09 AM, matt267 PE said:

PASS

October 2015

Wow.  Took a long time to get results in RI!