Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacMe24

Reaction score
So when you get the exam result notification from either NCEES or your State Board, is there a "special" place you have in mind to view your result? I may go into a conf. room just in case I scream.... hopefully out of joy!  :)

What about the parking lot?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I'll be sitting at my desk at work I'm sure. Either way, no work will get done the rest of the day...
The day they announce results will be incredibily non-productive for sure....I'll be GLUED to this board awaiting the CA results...

I'll be sitting at my desk at work I'm sure. Either way, no work will get done the rest of the day...
I hear from @squaretaper that you are a Sacto local... the 3 of us should get together to have a drink no matter what happens....

The last time I took the exam, I went outside of my office, and had to have my now fiance check for me. I was on my third time, and had already found out a coworker had passed. I was literally too scared to check myself!

First time I pretty much knew I had failed and checked myself. The second time I handed my phone to a coworker to click on the login for me.  But peeked the whole time.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back