Study group for PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vids

Reaction score
Hey 

we are few of us on studypal, studying together for PE Exam. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Thank you !

Hello I am interested in the studying group. Can you send me an email with details XXXXX

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

EDIT: A moderator has edited this message to remove personal email information. Please private message the thread author and do not post your personal email on a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, kf? You looked at this thread and didn't see the personal email in the only other comment to it? Are you slipping? 

Kidding! :p
leg, I have no idea what you are talking about.  ??  :confused: 
She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:

She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:
Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  
default_dunno.gif

Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  
default_dunno.gif
Ooops! Clearly, I was confused. I'm sorry! You are clearly not kf, and I have no idea why I confused you two. I'm sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could delete all evidence, but instead, am accepting it and moving forward. But life will never be the same.

Back