Civil PE Practice Exam 6th Ed (Geotech Practice Exam)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohican

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in how representative are the difficulty level in Geotechnical module of Civil PE practice exam 6th edition? I took the test and barely could finish it and felt it's way way overkill for a 4 hours exam. Thanks in advance.

Was there a point to this post?

As for the original post's question, can you be more specific? I mean, are you referencing Lindeburg's Civil PE Practice Exam?

I assume you are. While I cannot speak to the geotechnical depth module (as I am a structural person), I can remember the structural one being more difficult than I felt the actual PE exam was.

If I remember correctly, there is a preface to this exam. Did you read it? If it exists, I believe it will make you feel better about how you did in the time frame allowed.

Was there a point to this post?

As for the original post's question, can you be more specific? I mean, are you referencing Lindeburg's Civil PE Practice Exam?

I assume you are. While I cannot speak to the geotechnical depth module (as I am a structural person), I can remember the structural one being more difficult than I felt the actual PE exam was.

If I remember correctly, there is a preface to this exam. Did you read it? If it exists, I believe it will make you feel better about how you did in the time frame allowed.
Leggo, yes I'm referencing Civil PE practice exam by Lindeburg. I'll read the preface today for sure I can't wait!!! Thanks for the headsup. It killed my confidence while I took it.

PPI problems are famous for taking longer than 6 minutes.  Even the "6 minute solutions" books.  They are good practice and you should do them but don't be discouraged when they take longer than 6 mins.  

Back